Lead your army to victory in The War for Tiberium with Command & Conquer™: Rivals, the definitive real-time strategy game on mobile! Battle to dominate your enemy with Commanders from the Global Defense Initiative and Brotherhood of Nod. Customize your army with a unique commander, infantry units, and vehicles. Conquer opponents in one-on-one battles and strategically direct your forces to earn every victory. In this war, control is power.
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR ARMY
In Command & Conquer: Rivals, the strategy behind your skills determines victory or defeat. Choose a Commander to lead your forces – each holds powerful abilities that can influence your approach and turn the tide of battle. Create winning combinations of infantry, tanks, aircraft, and high-tech behemoths. Customize your army to align with your Commander’s unique abilities, then unleash formidable weapons and vehicles in all-out war.
DOMINATE RIVALS ON THE BATTLEFIELD
Go head-to-head in live battles with other players as you fight for map superiority in real time! Choose to fight for the Global Defense Initiative or Brotherhood of Nod. Restock your supplies and boost your army with valuable supply convoys. Complete daily challenges for massive rewards that improve your Commanders, weapons, and abilities. Grow your army with every victory and climb the leaderboards!
User Agreement: http://terms.ea.com
Visit http://help.ea.com for assistance or inquiries
EA may retire online features after 30 days’ notice posted on ea.com/service-updates.
Welcome to global launch, Commanders! During pre-launch, we gathered community feedback to make changes and add features you care about. In this update, you’ll find:
•Rivals Champions events – a new way to measure your skills
•An updated Player Level system where you earn XP to increase your level (vs. leveling based on medals)
•Two fresh units – Nod’s Widowmaker and GDI’s War Dogs
•Unit and map balance changes, plus fixes to improve gameplay
•Unified training costs across Common, Rare, and Epic units
•A reward system with adjusted Credits earned from bounties, victories, and Alliance donations
Thanks for playing, and please keep the feedback coming!
Ratings and Reviews
The classic strategy series is back, remixed for quickfire battles on the go and with all the tactical finesse we'd hoped for. Do you rush your army towards your opponent's resources? Steadily fight to secure territory? Or swoop in at the last minute to turn a missile launch to your favour? With tightly designed maps and unit balance, every match is a thriller.
Lvl 8 is as far as I’ll go.
Absolutely great C&C game, battles are great sometimes intense maybe frustrating at times when you get whooped by the same person 3 times in a row. Well made game.
On the other hand the game is 100% designed to be addictive and to tempt the player to spend real money later on in game around lvl 8. I absolutely get that with most app games, but what it’s actually means is that you have to pay to progress further! eg once you reach lvl 8 you need 400 cards and 4,000 gold to upgrade that one unit. Sure You can buy the cards/gold and I’m happy to spend some money but you must ask yourself, is the game really worth that amount!!! buy the end you would have bought over 3 deluxe Bfv on preorder. I would much rather buy the game outright keeping a controlled cost. saying that I would think it might be a good idea if EA Games have a play for free version but pay as you go or you can buy the game out right.
For me, this is as far as I’ll go with Rivals. Due to the game addictive nature of this title which can cost you big dollars.
once’s again great game thoroughly enjoyed.
I rate this game a 3 nothing to do with game play but the costs to play.
Developer Response ,
Hey there. We are sad to hear that you did not enjoy the title. We would like to get your feedback. We are currently taking the majority of that feedback on our C&C Rivals forums https://answers.ea.com/t5/Command-Conquer-Rivals/ct-p/command-and-conquer-rivals-en. Do you mind taking a few minutes and posting some of your thoughts there?
Lasts 5 mins then gameplay gets too hard and just frustrating. When will there be a game we can enjoy. I’d pay $50 for this game if I could just keep playing without the interference it’s like parental mode after an hour kicks in and you can’t move forward with the game I’m deleting it now
- EA Swiss Sarl
- 169 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Electronic Arts Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Reinforcement Package $14.99
- New Recruits Offer $7.99
- Bundle Level T02 $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.