By Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The CommSec Mobile App allows you to:
1. Buy and Sell shares
2. Obtain live quotes and retain quote search history
3. View your portfolio and holdings, margin loan and CDIA cash account
4. View your watchlist from your notification centre (iOS 8 only)
5. Create new watchlists as well as add and delete stocks
6. View outstanding, executed and cancelled orders
7. Setup stock alerts to your mobile triggered by price or volume changes, market sensitive announcements or when a stock goes ex-dividend
8. Set a 4 digit PIN for quicker login
Apple Watch customers can also:
1. View their share portfolio, individual share holdings and cash balances;
2. View watchlists;
3. Receive share price, volume and news alerts;
4. Use Apple Glances to instantly view ASX 200 movements; and
5. Use Siri to get live share prices.
1. You must have a CommSec Trading Account or Margin Loan to access the app.
2. Normal data charges apply; please check with your mobile phone service provider for details.
3. The content illustrated within the screenshots do not reflect current or live information.
4. By downloading and using this app, you agree to the CommSec Mobile Terms of Service found at
App requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone. This app is optimised for the iPhone 5 series and iPhone 6 series.
The Apple Watch app requires Watch OS 2.2 or later. Notification Centre widgets require iOS 8 or later.
What's New in Version 4.10.2
Minor bug fixes
Trade on the move
The CommSec app for iPhone and Apple Watch enhances mobility and productivity, to manage a portfolio on the go. This app sadly, still does not use TouchID to login...
I've uploaded the new app and I'm getting a connection error. This occurred on WiFi and on 4G. I've got a good signal my end is this a problem at CommSec's end?
Previous app was great, look forward using the new app when the issue is resolved.
Charts don't work any more
Charts just show as all white background - the data is there but you just can't see it. Not impressed. iPhone 6. Also now I need to scroll pass course of sales (which I never use) to get to charts. Which is more important?
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 01 December 2016
- Version: 4.10.2
- Size: 38.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- © Commonwealth Securities
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.