Trade and manage your investments on the go. Here are just some of the benefits:
• Place a trade anytime, anywhere on your iPhone or iPad
• Never miss an investment opportunity, with the help of live quotes, announcements and unlimited free instant alerts
• Stay up-to-date with market news and videos from our expert media team
• Make trading decisions faster with the help of our tools. Market movers give you a quick market snapshot, share portfolio view gives you the live value of your portfolio as the market moves, and streaming watchlists help you keep a close eye on companies you're interested in
• View market and dividend announcements, technical events and recommendations related to your portfolio and watchlists via your own newsfeed
• Access international trading and research
• Unlock your CommSec App instantly with PIN, Touch ID login, and Face ID login on supported devices
• View your watchlists via widgets on the today view/notification center.
Get trading insights and manage your investments on the go with Apple Watch:
• Never miss an investment opportunity, with up-to-date share prices through Siri
• Make informed trading decisions faster, with instant access to your CHESS/cash balances
• Keep a close eye on companies you're interested in with our watchlists and other tools.
1. You must have a CommSec Trading Account or Margin Loan to access the app.
2. Normal data charges apply; please check with your mobile phone service provider for details.
3. The content illustrated in the screenshots does not reflect current or live information.
4. By downloading and using this app, you agree to the CommSec Mobile Terms of Service found at
App requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPad. This app is optimised for the iPhone 6 series, iPhone 7 series. The Apple Watch app requires Watch OS 2.2 or later.
For support, you can reach us on twitter @CommSecSupport or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Big Room for Improvement
Setting alerts is not easy
Watchlist has a maximum of 35 stocks, why???
Compact the screen layout to include more functions on the tab bar
Include better charts
Stock data navigation can be laid out better to make it faster to review
GS recommendation can be seen in detail on website but not on app, why not?
Same with Conditional trading, why not?
Optimise for iPad Pro
Optimise your app for new devices please, it’s been out long enough.
Push Notifications Not Working
Push notifications are not working and haven’t worked for about six months now. I’ve missed many trade opportunities due to this. I’ve phoned three times and I’ve been told CBA are aware, yet the problem persists. A multi-billion dollar business and they can’t fix this?
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.