Trade and manage your investments on the go. Here are just some of the benefits:
• Place a trade anytime, anywhere on your iPhone or iPad
• Never miss an investment opportunity, with the help of live quotes, announcements and unlimited free instant alerts
• Stay up-to-date with market news and videos from our expert media team
• Make trading decisions faster with the help of our tools. Market movers give you a quick market snapshot, share portfolio view gives you the live value of your portfolio as the market moves, and streaming watchlists help you keep a close eye on companies you're interested in
• View market and dividend announcements, technical events and recommendations related to your portfolio and watchlists via your own newsfeed
• Access international trading and research
• Unlock your CommSec App instantly with PIN, Touch ID login, and Face ID login on supported devices
• View your watchlists via widgets on the today view/notification center.
Get trading insights and manage your investments on the go with Apple Watch:
• Never miss an investment opportunity, with up-to-date share prices through Siri
• Make informed trading decisions faster, with instant access to your CHESS/cash balances
• Keep a close eye on companies you're interested in with our watchlists and other tools.
1. You must have a CommSec Trading Account or Margin Loan to access the app.
2. Normal data charges apply; please check with your mobile phone service provider for details.
3. The content illustrated in the screenshots does not reflect current or live information.
4. By downloading and using this app, you agree to the CommSec Mobile Terms of Service found at
App requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPad. This app is optimised for the iPhone 6 series, iPhone 7 series. The Apple Watch app requires Watch OS 2.2 or later.
For support, you can reach us on twitter @CommSecSupport or email us at email@example.com
Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
No longer receiving alerts
Great app but I have noticed recently that I am no longer receiving push notifications of alerts when stocks trigger the various alerts. It’s only when I noticed in my watch list that a stock price has fallen to a point I recall setting an alert for that I go and check my alert list and it is no longer showing. So far about 4 alerts have been triggered yet I have not received any alerts. It’s frustrating because you want to put your trust in alerts so you don’t have to worry about watching the market all day long but now it worries me opportunities are being missed.
It may have started roughly around the time IOS12 came out...
Very useful app. Good to see CommSec adding new features to this app frequently. Nowadays, I only trade from this App. It’s so convenient. Two suggestions. Firstly, it would be good if you can add two buttons on the Sell page to allow user to sell 1/2 or all units. Although the app displays amount of current holding units, the buttons will allow fast and accurate data entry. Secondly, on the landscape charts page, it would be good to add some common technical indicators like the ones on your website. Or just load saved charts.
Useful app that actually works
Unlike many apps, this one actually works. Very useful not just for monitoring portfolio, but also for trading when not at a computer. New ‘Newsfeed’ feature is a positive and interesting addition to keep an eye on market sensitive news.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.