Community First Credit Union Mobile Banking App
By Community First Credit Union
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy the convenience of managing your money on the go with Community First's secure Mobile Banking app.
Using the app, you can transfer funds while out shopping, pay a bill before it slips your mind or check your balance to see what's left to spend. You can even send money to a friend using their mobile number or email.
The ATM locator can help you minimise ATM direct charge fees by finding and using rediATMs – Australia’s second largest ATM network. Notifications and account alerts are free and delivered to you securely via the app, so if you need to know when your account balance gets low, if a debit or credit has occurred or when your account reaches a certain balance, you’ll know about it quickly.
You can use this app if you are an existing Community First member with internet banking access. Use your same log in details as you would for internet banking. You can download the app on up to 5 different devices.
- View your main account balance without having to login (optional)
- View your full list of accounts and balances with an easy 4 digit PIN (optional)
- View transaction listings and details
- Transfer funds internally and externally
- Send money to a friend using just their mobile number or email address
- Pay a bill using BPAY and set up new BPAY Billers
- View interest on your savings and loans with us
- Maintain your address, telephone, mobile and email details
- Contact Community First and view important numbers
- Receive free notifications and alerts regarding your accounts
- Find your nearest rediATM or Community First Store
Standard Community First Credit Union terms and conditions, fees and charges covering internet banking apply. Normal data charges apply, please check with your mobile service provider for details.
What's New in Version 2.0
Mobile banking loads in the app, not the browser
Optional 4 digit PIN for faster access
View your balance without having to login (optional)
Receive notifications and alerts via the app
The most useless app I have downloaded
It's stuck on the sign in page with no option to proceed. Awesome app guys. The idea behind creating an app should involve more than just being able to tell people you offer one. It must be useful too.
Don't try and use on iPad. App Store indicates iPad compatible but it crashes continually. CF support web page says do not use on iPad, only iPhone
Terrible effort, CF is so far behind others on banking app. Web based banking isn't much better on iPad, slow and unreliable
Does not work, just leaves you hanging on after logging in... What's the story...what's going on...
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 19 August 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 3.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Community First Credit Union
- © 2015 Community First Credit Union
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.