CommuterNSW is an app for everybody commuting in New South Wales, Australia. It provides trip planning feature for both driving and travelling on public transportation options with comparison chart including the travelling time if departure in next an hour. Trip recording feature helps you to find out more about commuting time on your usual routes.
* Comparison chart for the planned trip by either driving or taking public transportation
* Travelling time if depart in next an hour
* Trip Recorder can be used to record your trips and helps you finding out the commuting time on your regular routes
Please be advised that all possible means have been taken to avoid inaccurate data. However, we do not guarantee the timetables are error-free.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- New standalone location/address input view for bigger real estate displaying selections for trip planning feature
- Recent trip list is sorted by last access time now.
Ratings and Reviews
Current version of App doesn't seem to take into account time to find a park or walk from a parking station, so it's telling me driving is much quicker when it's actually not. Good concept if the underpinning assumptions can be refined.
Only lets you plan a trip starting in the next hour. I’m trying to work out the best time to leave tomorrow. Useless for planning in advance. If I want to know the current trip time I’ll just use Google maps.
Only very basic information
You may as well do a google search for the same amount of info. It would take up less room on your iPhone if you don't install the app.
- Miao He
- 28.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 M He & K Somphol
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.49
- Unlimited Recorded Trips Data $1.49
- Unlock Recent Trips List $1.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.