Conan: Tower of the Elephant
By Chillingo Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Become Conan, the most renowned barbarian hero of all time and embark on an epic, bloody and engrossing adventure. Based on Robert E. Howard's original short story, The Tower of the Elephant, you must aid Taurus, the prince of thieves and defeat scores of enemies in your quest to claim the fabled treasure of the tower for yourself.
Conan: Tower of the Elephant Highlights
• Huge adventure with hours of playtime and fifty quests to complete.
• Explore the rich world of Arenjun to uncover secret treasures, hidden quests and the stories of its citizens.
• Unique gesture based combat system means you can master your attacks with the touch of a finger.
• Comic style cut scenes keep you engrossed in the epic legend of Conan.
• Battle against a variety of enemies and take on powerful, deadly bosses.
• Buy equipment and items from street merchants, or grab an ice-cold beer from the tavern to replenish your strength.
For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com
Just plain bad
With the exception of the brief comic page style that serve to progress the plot i found nothing else redeeming in this game.
On an iPad 2 I had a crash every single time I went into a new zone requiring a load screen for the first time (fine after the first crash, but that there is any is bad).
Grammer and spelling issues are frequent.
The overall look, which I thought from the screen caps looked good enough, are bland & devoid of any life when seen in motion.
Game Center achievements don't sync even with a message on lauch advising that just this is happening.
It's not even what I'd consider as an RPG as there is no stat or inventory management to speak of. Item upgrades exist as giving a merchant a bunch of money and being told your sandals have been upgraded.
I could go on but you get the point. In retrospect I would not play this game at ANY price point... Including free.
Not worth the trouble
Crashed after the tutorial. Support recommended deleting from both Itunes and IPad but didn't fix problem
- Category: Games
- Released: 18 August 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 148 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chillingo Ltd
- © Paradox Entertainment
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPod touch (5th generation).