The new CONTOURTMDIABETES app syncs with the CONTOUR®NEXT ONE smart meter for seamless blood glucose (BG) monitoring. This easy-to-use app can give you a better understanding of how your daily activities affect your BG results to help you manage your diabetes.
Most people with diabetes know that logging blood glucose (BG) results after taking blood samples can be inconvenient and time-consuming. But now, with the new CONTOUR DIABETES app, you can easily and conveniently capture all your BG readings to help you manage your diabetes, smarter.
The CONTOUR DIABETES app presents your BG results in a simple and easy-to-review way that’s personalized to you.
Download the CONTOUR DIABETES app today, so you can receive meaningful information on how you are progressing, with some of the latest easy-to-use features…
• My Patterns – helps you identify trends in your blood glucose results and notifies you of potential causes to help you understand your diabetes in a new light
• Test Reminder Plans – let you optimize your testing regime to give you results that are more insightful
• Record – events such as diet, activities and medication, and also add photos, notes or voice memos to help put your results in context
• View – if you use insulin and/or log your carbs, you can now see your insulin doses, carb intakes and blood glucose results in one simple view
• Share – give your healthcare professional greater insight with the easy-to-read diary report – send this report in advance or take it with you on the day of your appointment
Learn more about the new CONTOUR NEXT ONE meter and CONTOUR DIABETES app at:
Note: Screenshots are for illustration purposes. Availability of blood glucose meter model based on country of purchase. Units of measurement in the app will match that of your synced meter. For more information please refer to your CONTOUR NEXT ONE user guide.
© 2018 Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings AG. All rights reserved.
Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings AG
Peter Merian-Strasse 90
4052 Basel, Switzerland
Ascensia, the Ascensia Diabetes Care logo and Contour are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings AG.
Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
App doesn’t integrate with Apple’s HealthKit
I’m so disappointed by the fact that I cannot share the BG measurements with other apps. The app is nice and everything but there are others and it’s a known fact for diabetics that we just use the meter’s app to transfer measurements onto the phone not as a go to BG measurement log. I was excited when I saw this app on the Australian App Store and went ahead and ordered a next one meter that just came in today and to my absolute disappointment I have to copy the measurement from the contour app to the mysugr app which I have been using since I was diagnosed with diabetes three years ago. Contour makes the best meters wish it was the case with software.
Hi there M.Desouky. The app cannot currently connect with other apps. However, we are continuing to review opportunities to connect the CONTOUR™NEXT ONE system with other apps and partner with app developers. We are unable to comment on any specific development projects or partnership discussions. All feedback is highly appreciated and taken into account in the future development of our products and solutions. We are dedicated to the continued development of the app.
Was told by my healthcare professional that there is an app for the reader I have for GDM, I don’t have the Bluetooth enabled one so can only use the app for 30 days but I do have a contour device, I get why they would make it to restrict people from using it without there own devices by maybe if you could put in your serial number and name of the device then it wouldn’t lock you out of using it that would be cool.
Earlier this week we did experience a technical glitch with the Contour Diabetes App.
We are pleased to let you know that this has now been fixed and you will be able to complete your registration. For some reason, if you still have difficulty connecting, please contact us at 1800 289 312.
All is well and good
Thanks! Glad to you are finding the app useful.
- Ascensia Diabetes Care US Inc.
- 125.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings AG. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.