Lose weight and get healthy with CalorieKing. Our food & exercise diary is the easiest and most accurate available.
We understand that managing your weight isn’t easy. If you lose weight on a diet, you often gain it right back when you stop! Let us use our years of experience to help you achieve your goals!
• Know exactly how much you should eat and workout to reach your weight goal.
• Powered by Australia's most accurate food database.
• See yourself progress with motivating charts.
• Quick and easy to use diary for tracking meals and exercise. Works offline.
• See how many calories are in your favorite recipes!
• Support for weight loss, weight gain and weight maintenance.
• When you've reached your goal weight, your calorie target changes to maintenance level.
• Track more than calories and carbs: Fat, sugar, sodium, cholesterol, fibre, protein, calcium and much more.
Start a new life today with ControlMyWeight!
- Fixed issue where some users could not select their activity level
- Food database update
- Other minor bug fixes & stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I really enjoy this app and prefer it over my fitness pal. However, since one of the latest updates, when creating a new food and adding the nutritional info such as calories, protein etc, when you enter a field, the views scrolls right to the bottom of the page, so you have to scroll back up to where you were entering the numbers and add there. It’s a bit frustrating when entering the full nutritional info of new food products. Some features that might be good to include in future update: the ability to add protein, fibre etc goals to see how you’re tracking along the day, also the ability to see your macro nutritient breakdown of calories consumed, eg 30% protein, 40% carbs, 30% fat, along with the ability to set targets on the ratios.
Great product for food management but doesn’t account for exercise well
For many years I have used this app to manage my food intake (it has most foods though is a bit slow to add in trending kinds of foods). I have always found the calorie counting good but the exercise part very clunky. Now I am doing the 10,000 steps program I’m feeling quite disgruntled because I have to leave the app to calculate the calories used in my steps in another app, then go back into this app and make up a walking speed and time spent walking that adds up to the calories I’ve burned. Really I feel in 2018 when everyone is using pedometers that this app could get with the program!
Great OZ app but no apple health integration?
I am loving the app after moving from the regular CalorieKing app, It has so many foods and I am constantly suprised at whats in the database, being able to bring up recents and creat my own recipies is a huge time saver. This would be a 5 star for me if it had apple health integration. My phone already records my exercise, I dont want to be re recording this information and as a diabetic I would find it far more useful if it worked with the health app, bringing my carbs,calories, etc over. Its now 2017 this should be a givien for any health and fitness app, very disappointing.
- CalorieKing Wellness Solutions
- 76.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © 2013 CalorieKing Wellness Solutions Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.