Lose weight and get healthy with CalorieKing. Our food & exercise diary is the easiest and most accurate available.
We understand that managing your weight isn’t easy. If you lose weight on a diet, you often gain it right back when you stop! Let us use our years of experience to help you achieve your goals!
• Know exactly how much you should eat and workout to reach your weight goal.
• Powered by Australia's most accurate food database.
• See yourself progress with motivating charts.
• Quick and easy to use diary for tracking meals and exercise. Works offline.
• See how many calories are in your favorite recipes!
• Support for weight loss, weight gain and weight maintenance.
• When you've reached your goal weight, your calorie target changes to maintenance level.
• Track more than calories and carbs: Fat, sugar, sodium, cholesterol, fibre, protein, calcium and much more.
Start a new life today with ControlMyWeight!
- Food Database Update
- Fixed bug saving/dismissing notes & exercises on iPads
Ratings and Reviews
Great product for food management but doesn’t account for exercise well
For many years I have used this app to manage my food intake (it has most foods though is a bit slow to add in trending kinds of foods). I have always found the calorie counting good but the exercise part very clunky. Now I am doing the 10,000 steps program I’m feeling quite disgruntled because I have to leave the app to calculate the calories used in my steps in another app, then go back into this app and make up a walking speed and time spent walking that adds up to the calories I’ve burned. Really I feel in 2018 when everyone is using pedometers that this app could get with the program!
Great OZ app but no apple health integration?
I am loving the app after moving from the regular CalorieKing app, It has so many foods and I am constantly suprised at whats in the database, being able to bring up recents and creat my own recipies is a huge time saver. This would be a 5 star for me if it had apple health integration. My phone already records my exercise, I dont want to be re recording this information and as a diabetic I would find it far more useful if it worked with the health app, bringing my carbs,calories, etc over. Its now 2017 this should be a givien for any health and fitness app, very disappointing.
Needs to be a little more sophisticated
I want to give this app 5 stars but the fact that my personal data is not connected to the web version is frustrating as all the helpful weekly nutritional info is on my ‘dashboard’ in the web version including the meal plan suggestions but I would really love to access that on the mobile app as the web version is an outdated format that refreshes after each change (seriously!?) I love the format of the mobile app and the “rings” similar to the iWatch activity rings - just gotta close those rings! Please update the web version and get these 2 talking to each other!!
- CalorieKing Wellness Solutions
- 73.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © 2013 CalorieKing Wellness Solutions Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.