CookBook - The Recipe Manager
By Cookbook Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
CookBook is your very own personal recipe organiser and manager. Save your favourite recipes from websites, magazines, scan straight from recipe books or simply those from your head, all in one place, accessible on all of your devices, any time. CookBook is the best Kitchen tool around.
• Sleek multi platform recipe manager, accessible on and offline, under one account with no annoying adverts!
• Scan recipes directly from your camera, straight into CookBook (note: there is an additional cost per use)
• Import recipes from websites, enter from books or use your culinary expertise and update on the fly with new ingredients, steps and pictures as you cook.
• Share recipes with friends and family in the CookBook format, PDF or email.
• Automatically synchronises and stores your recipe information with our CookBook cloud to enable access from the mobile applications and website.
• Search by ingredient, tag your meals with categories or make them a favourite to quickly find and access the meal you are looking for.
• Plan your weekly meals, the required servings and create interactive shopping lists from your plan to take shopping or to export and use later.
• Seamlessly convert ingredients from your entered and imported recipes to your preferred US, Imperial and Metric measures.
• Select between 2 beautiful sleek CookBook designs.
• Quickly scale recipe ingredients to your desired number of servings.
• Search for recipes using the leftovers in your fridge
• Text reader in cooking mode (you don't even have to read it yourself anymore!)
• Create recipe timers automatically from detected instructions or enter them manually to alert you when you are needed in the kitchen.
• Run concurrent timers across the recipes you are currently cooking to multitask.
• Use our default or create new categories to help you keep your recipes organised.
• Add an overall photo and individual photos to each recipe step to create easy visual directions.
• Recipes available offline to allow you access when you have no internet connection.
• Useful ‘Surprise me’ feature for those times when you just can’t decide what to eat!
• All this and more, accessible on our website or through our dedicated mobile applications, synchronised across your devices, on or offline, with one account and no annoying adverts.
Our developers are continually working to perfect CookBook and therefore we want to hear from you, what you think and what you’d like CookBook to do next! Use the ‘Contact Us’ page to get in touch and one of our team will get straight back to you.
Your recipes, your kitchen, your CookBook.
What's New in Version 1.755
- Minor bug fixes
- Use Multitasking on iPads!
- Improved text entry throughout the app
- Improved recipe ingredient entry - enter ingredients in a single block
- Improved shopping lists - offline, save and view related recipes
- Improved searching by tags
- Improved speed and searching of large recipe collections
- Import recipe files using iOS 11's file manager with support for additional file types
I love that I can collect recipes from various sources and when net browsing I can easily save interesting recipes for later. I love that it updates across devices so I can add on my phone and it saves on my ipad (which I use in the kitchen) or make a shopping list on the ipad and its there on the phone. Very intuitive to use as well. Well worth buying the paid version.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 07 October 2017
- Version: 1.755
- Size: 24.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cookbook Ltd
- © CookBook Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 100 Scan Credits$7.99