Save snippets of data with Copied so that you can easily find them when you need them.
• Save text, links & images copied from any app as clippings.
• Copy clippings back to your clipboard and paste them anywhere.
• Transform clippings with text formatters or create your own.
• View and edit the data on your clipboard.
• Use the built-in browser to automatically save all data copied from a web page.
• Save and organize an unlimited number of clippings using lists. (Copied+)
• Sync lists and clippings across all iOS and macOS* devices. (Copied+)
• Create rules to automatically add clippings to lists or apply a text formatter. (Copied+)
Drag and Drop (iOS 11 only)
• Optimized for drag and drop on both iPads and iPhones.
• Drag multiple clippings into the action bar to perform batch actions.
• Drag text/links/images into the app to save. (iPad only)
• Drag and drop saved clippings to paste it into other apps. (iPad only)
• Drag clippings to move it to a list or rearrange it within the list. (Copied+)
• Drag lists to rearrange your lists or drop the list in into the trash to delete it. (Copied+)
Copied also comes with several app extensions to enhance your daily workflow.
• Input saved text and links directly into any text input field.
• Find the clippings you want with search.
• Select text in any app and reformat it in place. (iOS 11 only)
• Save selected text as a clipping from the keyboard. (iOS 11 only)
• Provides quick access to all your clippings without switching apps.
• View the contents of your clipboard and clear it if necessary.
• Copy and save clippings right from the widget.
Share Sheet Actions
• Multiple actions are also provided in the iOS share sheet.
• The Save to Copied action will immediately save text, links and images directly to Copied.
• The Copied Clipper will display the data to be saved and allow changes to be made before saving.
• The Copied Browser will open links in the built-in browser so that you can quickly save multiple snippets from a web page.
• Use images saved in Copied as stickers.
*Copied for macOS sold separately in the Mac App Store.
Need help using the app or do have more questions before you purchase? Visit http://copiedapp.com/help to read our FAQ or send an email to email@example.com.
- Fixed issue introduced in the last update where Copied does not save your clipboard.
Ratings and Reviews
Tutorial and help sections needs work. It’s very confusing why you can type in a title of your clipping but then it disappears when you move down to the text section so you have to re-type it. Also you can create a template but there doesn’t seem to be a way to access it afterwards.
Good but need improvement
It’s very convenient to copy many items and it saves all the copied data(Pro version).
However, I have issue when you combine many copied items into one and choose replace old ones, I couldn’t find the combined record and what’s more I lost all the original copied items, very annoying!
Can it be fixed this and maybe also highlight the combined one so that it’s easier to find it.
update：It’s not lost, just stayed below many other lists and finally I got them back. It’s obviously better no to use replace old one when merging if you got a long list of copied items.
This app is fantastic, great for selecting text for study, select multiple text from PDF or Web pages, then save as one file then export to another note taking app like Noteshelf 2, Notability, Goodnotes for example. Developer has done a awesome job on this app.
- Kevin Chang
- 46 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2015-2018 Kevin Chang
- In-App Purchases
- Copied+ Upgrade $4.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.