When you have questions about your cancer diagnosis, treatment or life after cancer, finding the right information online can be overwhelming. Counterpart Navigators are a stepping stone to reliable up-to-date information on topics you may want to know about.
The Navigators included in the app are:
Ovarian, fallopian tube & primary peritoneal cancers
Uterine (including endometrial) cancer
Each Navigator is divided into separate sections to make it easy to find the information you want. The Navigators are reviewed by qualified Australian health professionals and women who have experienced breast or a gynealogical cancer.
Counterpart connects, supports and informs women with breast or a gynaecological cancer to live well. Counterpart (formerly BreaCan) is a service of Women’s Health Victoria. Counterpart is supported by the Victorian Government.
Updated app name
- DIGICAP SOLUTIONS PTY LTD
- 43.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright Counterpart 2018
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.