Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Endorsed by parents, teachers, and toddlers.
Grasshopper Apps = Top Educational Apps for Kids :-)
Warning: Your child will keep begging for your iPhone or iPad after they try this app.
Counting Bear is an exciting educational game that helps your child rapidly learn how to count by sight, sound, and touch. The interface is so easy to use that even a 6 month old baby will delight in using this app. Ideal for ages 0 to 6.
* Learn how to count from 1 to 20 - you decide exactly what numbers to teach
* Learn how to recognize numbers by counting objects
* Learn how to count by touch - each time an item is counted the child will hear the number
* Add your own voice - now your toddler can learn everything in mommy's or daddy's voice
* Add your own items - take pictures of your child's favorite items to make the game more fun and personal
* Uses real, crisp photographs that are carefully hand picked and selected vs. cartoonish illustrations
* Fun & engaging voice artist keeps kids engaged
* Dynamic game play adjust difficulty (the number of objects per page) progressively or randomly based on user preferences
* Wrong answers do not interfere with gameplay, the child can immediately try again and touch the correct answer (most other games are too slow to keep kids interested by slowly repeating the desired question).
* Multi-sensory learning tool - combining audio, voice, and written words
* Don't like some of the existing items... no problem, just delete any item your kids does not enjoy
* Multi-language support - since you can edit existing items and add new items, you can record everything in your native tongue
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.7
★★★★★ The only FULLY customizable app of its kind!
✔ Fixed problem that was preventing iPad 2 users from adding images
✔ Minor bug fixes and improvements
✔ Added ability to reset / restore app content to original settings
✔ Incorporated user suggestions and feedback
If you like this app, please support us by rating the app in the App Store. If you have questions, feedback or need help, just shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
A great App from Grasshopper apps. My special needs students love the beautiful graphics, and will engage happily with this app. Fully customizable. Thank you!
Yes it is very American, but no Aussies or Brits have stepped up to create anything as good, so I'm very happy! I have never had this app crash on me.
It would be perfect if there was a confirmation at the end after the praise, eg. 'Well done! 5 squares'
My 18 month old loves it and keeps saying "more" at the end of each game.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 12 January 2012
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 11.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Innovative Investments Limited
- © Grasshopper Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.