Creative Book Builder is a powerful, flexible, and professional ebook generation tool. No matter you create book from scratch or existing content, no matter your content is simple or complex, CBB enables you to build your own content in an efficient way.
Comprehensive EPUB Generation
* Create different kinds of layout for EPUB: Classic (re-flowable), Fixed Layout (WYSIWYG), Landscape, Portrait, and Square books.
* All generated books should pass EPUB validation with EpubCheck and should be read in any EPUB readers.
* Edit cover image and configure book information including book title, author, publisher, etc.
* Change book style including font, indentation, direction (left-to-right, right-to-left or vertical text).
* Add soundtrack, your own font, and custom stylesheet to the book.
* Customize page size of fixed layout books.
Powerful & Flexible Widgets
* Besides title, paragraph, photos, videos, audio recording, markdown, and other basic elements, CBB offers a lot of powerful widgets: Read Aloud, Quiz, Slideshow, Table, Chart, Question, Equation (LaTeX), Drawing, Shapes, Checklist, Expandable Content, Screen Recording, Panorama, 360 Degree Image, QR Code, Online Image, Online Video, YouTube Video.
* Popup footnotes and glossary can be defined and linked from content.
* All widgets can be customizable.
Multiple Output Format
* Besides EPUB, CBB offers other types of output to maximize your content usage: HTML5, PDF, Audio, Photo & Video.
* HTML5 books can be read in any browser on any platform without EPUB limitation, e.g. embed html code and iframe. HTML5 books can be hosted on Google Drive and exported as zip file for offline reading.
Reuse Your Existing Content
* Import your great content from Evernote, Blogger, WordPress or RSS/Atom feed directly.
* Convert your web apps generated by TouchAppCreator into books.
* Specifically, Google Documents, Slides, Sheets, and Drawings can be imported into CBB as easy as possible.
* Import any files from iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive & FTP Server.
* Smart Merge: define place holder and merge with different values.
* Edit image directly (filters, add text, etc).
* Cut, copy, and paste elements from page to page.
* Lock element to avoid movement.
* Find and replace string for elements.
* Mark pages as draft version.
* All paragraph, title, markdown & HTML elements are saved automatically.
* Backup book to Dropbox automatically after generating book.
* Synchronize books with iCloud.
* Deleted books can be restored until the books are deleted permanently.
* Navigate whole book while recording audio.
* Share page or whole book via iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, FTP Server & WebDAV Server.
* Share book between devices via browser by using QR code.
* Transfer book to desktop via iTunes File Sharing (USB without WiFi).
* Batch upload your books to cloud services.
1. Revamp Rich Text Editor
- Scroll toolbar horizontally to see more buttons
- Easier to change font name, font size and color
- Easier to align text
- Insert Heading (H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6)
- Go to next or previous paragraph element without leaving editor
- Tap save button to save the content without leaving editor
2. Revamp Title Editor, LaTeX Editor and Cover Text Editor's toolbar like Rich Text Editor's toolbar
3. Customize title in Table of Contents
4. Support OpenDyslexic Font
5. Optimized for iPhone XS, XS Max and XR
6. Bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
Worth the $$$
It may seem a bit expensive at first, but it's a great app if you really want to make a book. This app is unique and professional! It gave me an A+ on my project. Thank you
4yrs+ & Still Not Working Properly
[14th FEB 2017]
There's still problems with the fonts and them not working. The previews are still different from the content I created. I've been waiting years for this app to work, I should've continued asking for a refund the moment the problems first occurred (years ago). I still haven't been able to publish any books, because of the problems.
There's no 'undo' or 'redo' options, which becomes quite time consuming. Maybe I should've asked to be paid, to try this demo/lite version and the amount of time that was wasted without prior permission (as I charge fees for my time, no matter what it is) - if this app were a proper version, everything would've been fixed over the years - this app should've been free coz of it!
I was thinking of downloading the connected apps but didn't - it showed there were no downloads, so I waited for the price to be decreased. Instead, it was taken up and still says no one has downloaded. They must be very desperate for money, they'll provide inferior products at ridiculous prices!
The app crashes as soon as it opens, so it's unusable. I thought that it might be coz Apple updated the software on devices and this app might need an update to match it, but my device hasn't updated yet.
When the app was working, there were still a few problems:
• Not all images appeared in the preview
• Custom fonts never appeared at all.
•The font sizes keep changing and not looking right - they wouldn't stay at the preferred or default sizes.
• The preview is always different to what was created
• The preview is blurry/fuzzy and so much more...
If there was an 'undo' option, it would help quite a lot.
Title: Waited Long Enough
Rating: 3 Stars
It doesn't look like this app will ever work properly, it just seems to be getting worse...
All of the text comes out wrong - the size has been 100 times larger than the usual default (10 - 14). It doesn't fit in the element box, making it hard to tell if the content even fits on the same page - although I check it in the preview, I should be able to see it 'as it looks' (how I put it to begin with).
I'm seriously thinking of trying another app - I haven't published from this app yet, as I'm still having to sort out the problems that only the developers can fix. So, I don't even know if this app can publish, as it hasn't worked properly for me to be able to create a book. I should be able to type it out and do what I want with it but that's not how this app is working... I have to make sure it is centered, the font and colour hasn't changed, the margins haven't changed, the elements haven't moved and so many more problems. I wrote my first 2 books with Apple's Pages app and Microsoft Word on PC, I'll have to go back to basics just to be able to create a basic/average book.
When I first downloaded this app (around the time it was first released), there was only 1 or 2 minor problems that could be worked around. But ever since then, every update has either stopped certain options from working and other options/features were removed.
The bold, underline etc was finally fixed and are now usable. But custom fonts don't always work and don't always appear as the actual font (stays as the default font instead). The other problem is with the font colours - constantly having to use the sliders to enter in the same numbers was becoming too much when the app wasn't changing the font to that colour. The other problem with that is: it won't stop on the exact number. Eg. I wanted R: 49, G: 140, B: 205 but could only get it to every other number but what I wanted - R: 48/53, G: 137/153, B: 198/203/207. It's frustrating and annoying. I DON'T want to have to create the text on another app and then upload it to this app as an image, it defeats the purpose of having an app that's suppose to do it to begin with.
- Tiger Ng
- 48.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Tiger Ng
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.