Creative Book Builder is a powerful, flexible, and professional ebook generation tool. No matter you create book from scratch or existing content, no matter your content is simple or complex, CBB enables you to build your own content in an efficient way.
Comprehensive EPUB Generation
* Create different kinds of layout for EPUB: Classic (re-flowable), Fixed Layout (WYSIWYG), Landscape, Portrait, and Square books.
* All generated books should pass EPUB validation with EpubCheck and should be read in any EPUB readers.
* Edit cover image and configure book information including book title, author, publisher, etc.
* Change book style including font, indentation, direction (left-to-right, right-to-left or vertical text).
* Add soundtrack, your own font, and custom stylesheet to the book.
* Customize page size of fixed layout books.
Powerful & Flexible Widgets
* Besides title, paragraph, photos, videos, audio recording, markdown, and other basic elements, CBB offers a lot of powerful widgets: Read Aloud, Quiz, Slideshow, Table, Chart, Question, Equation (LaTeX), Drawing, Shapes, Checklist, Expandable Content, Screen Recording, Panorama, 360 Degree Image, QR Code, Online Image, Online Video, YouTube Video.
* Popup footnotes and glossary can be defined and linked from content.
* All widgets can be customizable.
Multiple Output Format
* Besides EPUB, CBB offers other types of output to maximize your content usage: HTML5, PDF, Audio, Photo & Video.
* HTML5 books can be read in any browser on any platform without EPUB limitation, e.g. embed html code and iframe. HTML5 books can be hosted on Google Drive and exported as zip file for offline reading.
Reuse Your Existing Content
* Import your great content from Evernote, Blogger, WordPress or RSS/Atom feed directly.
* Convert your web apps generated by TouchAppCreator into books.
* Specifically, Google Documents, Slides, Sheets, and Drawings can be imported into CBB as easy as possible.
* Import any files from iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive & FTP Server.
* Smart Merge: define place holder and merge with different values.
* Edit image directly (filters, add text, etc).
* Cut, copy, and paste elements from page to page.
* Lock element to avoid movement.
* Find and replace string for elements.
* Mark pages as draft version.
* All paragraph, title, markdown & HTML elements are saved automatically.
* Backup book to Dropbox automatically after generating book.
* Synchronize books with iCloud.
* Deleted books can be restored until the books are deleted permanently.
* Navigate whole book while recording audio.
* Share page or whole book via iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, FTP Server & WebDAV Server.
* Share book between devices via browser by using QR code.
* Transfer book to desktop via iTunes File Sharing (USB without WiFi).
* Batch upload your books to cloud services.
1. Revamp Rich Text Editor
- Scroll toolbar horizontally to see more buttons
- Easier to change font name, font size and color
- Easier to align text
- Insert Heading (H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6)
- Go to next or previous paragraph element without leaving editor
- Tap save button to save the content without leaving editor
2. Revamp Title Editor, LaTeX Editor and Cover Text Editor's toolbar like Rich Text Editor's toolbar
3. Customize title in Table of Contents
4. Support OpenDyslexic Font
5. Optimized for iPhone XS, XS Max and XR
6. Bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
This has the potential to be fantastic app for educators. I've used it with my class and it has a lot of nice features. One has to ask though, why have they neglected to have a quick preview showing you what's on each page! You have to guess first then go through a convoluted preview procedure to see if what you've added fits on the page. This is a glaring omission. Currently you have a slide up and down preview which is next to useless. Currently not worth the price, but it could be with a decent upgrade!
It's great and I love being able to make my stories in here, but I think it should have a companion app for a pc so you can type it up on there and then it can easily be edited on iPod or iPad later on. I do use Dropbox however you cannot edit the stories after you have put then on there. But other than that I really like this app.
Really nice app. Best in class compared to other eBook creators in App Store. Allows you to dig right into heaps of eBook format features all metadata information like Author details, etc. very intuitive and easy to learn. By far the best eBook creator.
One thing I'd love included is the ability to change font and text box border styles. Other than that, I love this app.
- Tiger Ng
- 48.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Tiger Ng
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.