As the Australians arrive on the shores of England ahead of the 2015 series, Cricket Captain is back.
Cricket Captain has long been hailed as the best cricket simulation ever created, and the launch of Cricket Captain 2015 takes the experience to an all-new level. Now including new Indian domestic club competitions, updated and expanded stats, a new and improved interface, updated 3D graphics and a stack of other additions and improvements, Cricket Captain 2015 is THE complete cricket management experience.
With one day international records falling daily, a new aggressive breed of test cricketers and the Australians in to town to take on England, this is set to be one of the most exciting cricket seasons for a decade.
It’s about time you took control!
New and improved for Cricket Captain 2015:
• Indian Domestic System: play as any one of 27 teams in all three formats.
• Improved Australian Contracts: bidding between states and reserve overseas players.
• Versus International Stats: career stats for each player against each country.
• Enhanced Coaching: new fielding and wicket keeping coaching system.
• Pitch Map and Beehive: additional graphical stats displays, giving you more information than ever on player performances.
• Improved Match Engine: modelling aggression and changes to 1-day and first class games.
• New Stadiums: five Australian and eight English international grounds.
• Classic England v’s Australia Scenarios: six series home or away.
• Improved Fonts and Interface: refreshed interface and sharper graphics on all displays.
• Improved 3D graphics: new rendering and lighting system, including depth of field, shadows and animated crowds.
• Complete Statistical Update: including every current player and new ‘all-time-greats’.
• Sort by Column & Name Search in Player Records and Squad Views: including multiple sorts e.g. batting average and strike rate.
• Save/Load for International Squads: Automatic saving and loading of International Squads for each match type make squad selection seamless.
• 2nd Team Data: separate 3 day, 1 day and 20 over team data to help you choose bespoke teams to best suit the format.
• Batting Aggression Column: Personal and combined views now display batting aggression ratings making decisions even easier.
• Additional Achievements and Leader-Boards.
• Cloud-save: cross platform integration of Dropbox enables you to pick up any save from where you left off on any CC2015 enabled device.
• Stay On-Line: accept on-line challenges while in single player mode.
• 43 Game Centre Achievements.
• 3 Game Centre Leaderboards.
Updated database for Australian Leagues.
Ratings and Reviews
Great game but
If you could make it so we can create our own character and create a team of your choose and use any players you want and call it what ever you want and can you use proper team names not Sydney Red and do a series were you can use superstar retied players in a team like Sachin Tendulkar, Brian Lara and Wasim Akram in the same team. Can you please add Mahela Jayawardene in Adelaide because he played for Adelaide last season.
Improvements for Cricket Captain 2016
Cricket Captain 2015 was a great game, but I have some ideas to make Cricket Captain 2016, even better!
1. Add the DRS system. (I've been out many too many times, from wrong decisions.)
2. Create a custom player button, where you can make your own player.
3. Add associate members such as Ireland and Afghanistan. Also, add the Intercontinental Cup and the World Cricket League Championship.
4. Make the Big Bash league teams named people's (for example, make Melbourne Green, Melbourne Stars) Also, mix around the fixtures of the Big Bash, so you're not playing the same team in the same order, every year. 😃
I agree with chimp man
Pease make your own player. And make guys like usman khawaja a number 3 batsman in the long form game. Looking so excited to the new one.
Ps you would get a lot more buyers if the price was only 5-7$
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.