With the most significant expansion of domestic teams in its history, Cricket Captain returns for 2017 with 130 playable domestic teams across 8 countries. It’s time for cricket fans to put their tactical expertise to the test in the number one cricket management game.
Developed in association with Jimmy Anderson, Cricket Captain 2017 features new twenty-over leagues in West Indies, South Africa, Pakistan, and Bangladesh. This year’s edition also includes full West Indies and Pakistan domestic leagues.
Cricket Captain is unrivalled in cricket management simulation, and Cricket Captain 2017 improves the series once again with more statistics (including ground records and international versus records), updated interface, refined match engine, improved player generation and all the attention to detail that is the trademark of the series.
Key features for 2017 include:
• 3 new domestic systems, all major global 20 over leagues: Play in 20 over leagues from; India, England, Australia, West Indies, Pakistan, South Africa, Bangladesh, and New Zealand.
• Ground Records: Individual, Team, and Partnership Records for over 130 grounds for First Class, One Day and 20 over.
• International Versus Records: Individual, Team, and Partnership Records for all 10 Test playing nations in Test Match, ODI and International 20 Over.
• New Grounds: Four new modelled grounds: Cardiff, Taunton, Bristol and Hobart. Updated ground models for existing grounds.
• Historical Scenarios: England vs South Africa 2003, 1998 and England vs West Indies 1995, 1984 and 1957.
• New database: With improved player ability and player type accuracy.
• Pakistan Domestic: Play as one of 16 domestic teams and 6 franchise 20-over sides in the debut for Pakistan domestic in Cricket Captain.
• West Indies Domestic: 12 playable teams over domestic and franchise systems.
• Bangladesh 20 Over: 8 playable 20 over teams.
• South African 20 Over: New 20 over league in South Africa.
• Updated English Domestic season: With 8 teams in Division 1 and Durham’s points deductions across all competitions.
• Updated interface: With an updated look for 2017.
• Updated Tournament Modes: including the 2017 Champions Trophy.
• New Achievements.
Updated squads and fixtures for the Aus 20 over league.
Fixed crashes with scenarios
Dropbox news: We're currently waiting on app approval from Dropbox. It still works for those who have already linked their Dropbox accounts.
Ratings and Reviews
It is still the same from every other year they all they changed was the squads and made pak t20 league and windies league they need to do something different make a new game mode or something
Game still the same
This game is the same as all the others it would good if u could add in the option to create a player and a team and play as the player and team
I don’t understand
I don’t understand this game. I’m playing as Australia against Bangladesh and they destroy me. There is only one reason why I play this game and it is because there isn’t another mobile game like this.
There is so much they could do, they could have a international career, domestic then a player career and they have two of these. They don’t have a player career which is very disappointing.
They show favouritism to the English. In real life the Aussies have destroyed some or most of the English in the Ashes series during 17-18. Hopefully they can improve in next years game.
But it is a good game to play but it’s difficult to understand how to bat and bowl.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.