THIS APP IS DESIGNED FOR THE CRISISWORKS CLOUD SERVICE.
Capture intelligence and report on disaster impacts in real time using your phone or tablet.
Crisisworks provides a powerful way to conduct impact assessments and share data on the impacts to property, infrastructure, environmental and social impacts.
Take photos, fill in purpose-built forms and draw the impact scene onto an online map, then easily and automatically transfer your impact assessments and reports to Crisisworks to share, organise, respond and recover.
Crisisworks can be used in the response and recovery phase of municipal emergencies, and also to log, manage and mitigate hazards during the planning phase.
* To use this app in production, you must be a valid Crisisworks user, otherwise you can use the "Try it out” feature.
* Secured to your Crisisworks account.
* A series of report templates match your workflow.
* Impact Assessments record the financial impacts across the four pillars of recovery.
* Property Assessments record residential and commercial property impacts, including affected and displaced people, services required and damage sustained.
* A map drawing tool allows for expressive geographic reporting.
* Take and attach photos of the scene to provide context and evidence.
* Synchronise your data back to a Crisisworks server automatically.
* Works even when no network coverage exists
- To use this app, you must be a valid Crisisworks user.
- If you enable the Track Location feature, the GPS will run even if the app is in the background for safety tracking. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
New for 1.8.0:
* Fixed issue affecting geo-location for some users.
* Added a "Reinitialize" feature (in Settings) to help users refresh their app to work around problems encountered with older iPads with low memory.
- Datalink Internet Systems Pty Ltd
- 38.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Datalink Internet Systems Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.