By DARE Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Crop a photo against a WHITE BACKGROUND with a simple diagonal drag. Display an enlarged version of a cropped area. Common aspect ratios appear as you are cropping. Features are:
- Select part of an image with a simple diagonal drag.
- View the height/width ratio as you crop, as well as common aspect ratios.
- Move the area after cropping. The plain WHITE BACKGROUND makes it easy to adjust for good tonal balance in the cropped area.
- Display and COPY a cropped area to the clipboard.
- Show the pixel size of a displayed image or crop area.
- Save to your Camera Roll (Saved Photos) with no loss of resolution. The pixel info is reported as you save.
- PASTE a copied image that you wish to crop.
- Rotate images by 90 degrees before cropping and saving.
- Save a transparent image that you have copied elsewhere.
- Access in-app Help.
An iPad version of CropaRatio is available separately. The iPad version takes advantage of the larger screen.
What's New in Version 1.4
- In ios7 the missing toolbar button now appears
- A checkered background shows behind transparent images
- Transparency is retained when saving after rotating or cropping transparent images
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 15 December 2013
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 0.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: dorothy roberts
- © 2013 DARE Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.