By Symbiotic Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Know which brands are cruelty-free while you're on the go!
Use this handy shopping guide to find over 700 U.S. and Canadian cosmetic, personal care, and household product brands that do not test ingredients, formulations, or finished products on animals. The Leaping Bunny Program certifies that no new animal testing is used, so you can be confident about your cruelty-free choices.
Published by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics (CCIC), administrator of the Leaping Bunny Program has been connecting cruelty-free brands producing cosmetic, personal care, and household products to compassionate consumers since 1996. The CCIC is comprised of: American Anti-Vivisection Society (Chair); Animal Alliance of Canada; Beauty Without Cruelty, USA; Doris Day Animal League; The Humane Society of Canada; The Humane Society of the United States; National Anti-Vivisection Society; and New England Anti-Vivisection Society. Our international partner is the European Coalition to End Animal Experiments.
• Search or browse brands alphabetically and by product categories
• Scan products to see if they are cruelty-free
• See brand logos and descriptions to match in-store
• Shop using direct links to brand websites
• Create a shopping list of favorite brands
• Browse deals and promotions offered by Leaping Bunny partners
• Continually updated
What's New in Version 4.0.1
* New look and design
* Added deals and promotions
* Bookmark brands to create your own shopping list
* Updated with many more brands
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: 07 July 2017
- Version: 4.0.1
- Size: 43.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Symbiotic Software LLC
- © 2017 Symbiotic Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.