Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Connecticut iHub mobile app allows this leading Connecticut innovation community a new means of connecting with one another: accessing content, taking pictures and easily uploading them to the right spot, while participating in their private project areas.
Some of the key features of the app include:
• Projects: Manage and follow one’s own work groups
• Activity Streams: Where users share their own thoughts
• Photos: Easily take and share photos with others
• Events: Access upcoming events with ability for users to contribute
• Agencies: A comprehensive resource for relevant agencies
What's New in Version 3.0
This update features an all new design updated for iOS 8 with iPhone 6 and 6+ support. Collaborating in your projects is now easier and more capable than ever. In projects you can manage a list of tasks and submit project issues right from the app. The app also features in-app messaging to your colleagues and friends.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 04 May 2015
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 17.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Concursive
- © 2015 Concursive Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.