Cube Timer & Scrambler LITE generates an algorithm to scramble your 2x2x2, 3x3x3, 4x4x4, 5x5x5, 6x6x6, 7x7x7 cubes and Skewb. For the 2x2x2, 3x3x3 and 4x4x4 cubes, the app displays how the cube will look after you have applied the rotations. It has a timer to track your solve times. It is simple to use and keeps a history of your previous cube solve times.
- Random scrambles for 2x2x2, 3x3x3, 4x4x4, 5x5x5, 6x6x6, 7x7x7 cubes and Skewb. Choose length of up to 90 rotations.
- Record up to 10 2x2x2 sessions
- Record up to 10 3x3x3 sessions
- Record up to 5 4x4x4 sessions
- Record up to 5 5x5x5 sessions
- Record up to 5 6x6x6 sessions
- Record up to 5 7x7x7 sessions
- Record up to 5 skewb sessions
- Inspection time
- Add/Remove penalty
- Mark/Unmark session as DNF
- Solve times average and best and worst time
- List of all solve and DNF times ordered by date or time
- Retry algorithm from history of past solves
- View world record details
- Show/Hide algorithm to scramble
- Maximize size of button timer when algorithm is hidden
- Select screen background color from a list of colors
Visibility in iTunes is enabled which will allow you to access your Cube Timer & Scrambler LITE database and make a backup copy of your database thru file sharing. Thru file sharing, a copy of your Cube Timer & Scrambler LITE database can be restored in another device where the LITE or the FULL version of the app is installed. All records you create are saved in your local database that is stored in your mobile device.
update support link in Database Backup & Restore alert, minor change to ad display
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.