Cube Timer & Scrambler generates an algorithm to scramble your 2x2x2, 3x3x3, 4x4x4, 5x5x5, 6x6x6, 7x7x7, Skewb, Pyraminx, and Megaminx . For the 2x2x2, 3x3x3 and 4x4x4 cubes, the app displays how the cube will look after you have applied the rotations. It has a timer to track your solve times. It is simple to use and keeps a history of your previous cube solve times.
- Random scrambles for 2x2x2, 3x3x3, 4x4x4, 5x5x5, 6x6x6, 7x7x7, Skewb, Pyraminx, and Megaminx. Choose length of up to 90 rotations.
- Record unlimited number of sessions (including 3x3x3 blindfolded and 3x3x3 one-handed)
- Inspection time
- Add/Remove penalty
- Mark/Unmark session as DNF
- Solve times average and best and worst time
- Export statistics and details of last 20 solves in csv file format
- Display last 20 solves in a line chart
- List of all solve and DNF times ordered by date or time
- Retry algorithm from history of past solves
- View world record details
- Show/Hide algorithm to scramble
- Maximize size of button timer when algorithm is hidden
- Select screen background color from a list of colors
Visibility in iTunes is enabled which will allow you to access your Cube Timer & Scrambler database and make a backup copy of your database thru file sharing. Thru file sharing, a copy of your Cube Timer & Scrambler database can be restored in another device where the app is installed. All records you create are saved in your local database that is stored in your mobile device.
Prevent display auto-lock when on timer screen.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.