Cudo is your go-to destination for the best experiences in your city. Get exclusive access to our huge range of offers, with up to 70% off. Check back for new offers added daily!
With our new and improved app, you can discover daily deals on:
- Delicious dining
- Indulgent beauty & wellness treatments
- Luxury getaways jam-packed with bonus inclusions
- Top quality fashion, beauty and home products
- Handy, time-saving services
- Fun-filled activities for the whole family
- Online education courses
- And more!
Local offers now available in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra and the Gold Coast.
Download the FREE Cudo app to:
- Browse our hug
- e range of deals
- Get notified with hot new offers so you never miss out
- Purchase securely using credit card or PayPal
- Keep track of all your vouchers, all in one spot
What are you waiting for? Start living the life, every day.
* Our app now supports iPhone5, 5c, 4s, 4 and also iPads 1, 2 and iPad mini 1, 2
Ratings and Reviews
Love our travelling with Luxury Escapes!
This is the 1st time we travel through Luxury Escapes packages. We are pleasantly surprised by the resort and the packages that come with it. Great thoughts have been put together to make our travel experiences enhanced, we’ve met few nice friends from Australia through this trip too! Thank you Luxury Escapes, we love travelling with you and we look forward to many more to come! 🙏🏼
Updated feedback post password reset fix
Had a password issue that normal reset via app or www could not fix. Ie. reset password correctly but yet no access.
If you have this problem email cudohelp otherwise you will be very very frustrated.
Thank you cudo support for resolving
App does not allow me to stop receiving notifications.
I receive a lot of email from Cudo which is really annoying. I tried to unscubscribe from their mailing list and it turns out I need to do in the app. However, the app just simply does not allow me to change it and where I flip the bar to “not receiving notifications”, it flips back automatically. This is extremely annoying!!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.