Currency by ANZ is your must-have app for currency conversion and foreign exchange information. To ensure you’re armed with high quality information, all rates used in Currency by ANZ are indicative mid-market rates only.
• Access live, indicative mid-market rates
• Scan and convert foreign currency amounts live on your screen
• Create your personalised foreign currency conversion list
• Watch and manage your favourite currency pairs
• Set currency rate alerts and receive push notifications on your iPhone or Apple Watch
• View interactive historical charts
• Link to ANZ Internet banking to send money overseas
And the best news is: everyone can download Currency by ANZ, even if you are not an ANZ customer.
Indicative mid-market rates
All rates used in Currency by ANZ are indicative mid-market rates only, are current as at the date and time shown and are subject to alteration by ANZ without notice. An indicative mid-market rate is the mid-point between the current buy and sell rates from the global wholesale currency market. Although an indicative mid-market rate is a standard accepted indication of a currency pair’s current price, as a mid-point between the buy and sell rates it is a guide only and is not a rate at which you can transact.
For more information, visit http://www.anz.com/personal/travel-foreign-exchange/currency-by-anz/ or watch the Currency by ANZ video http://youtu.be/iRnRGl6Sf7o
Currency by ANZ is provided by ANZ. The information on this page is issued and distributed by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ABN11 005 357 522) (“ANZ”).
All rates used in Currency by ANZ are indicative mid-market rates only, are current as at the date and time shown and are subject to alteration by ANZ without notice.
An indicative mid-market rate is the mid-point between the current buy and sell rates from the global wholesale currency market. Although an indicative mid-market rate is a standard accepted indication of a currency pair’s current price, as a mid-point between the buy and sell rates it is a guide only and is not a rate which can be transacted on. If you obtain an actual/quoted rate outside the Currency by ANZ app from ANZ (or an alternative foreign currency provider), it may differ significantly from the indicative mid-market rate and can be dependent on a number of factors, including (for example) whether you’re buying or selling the currency, and whether the relevant transaction involves cash, credit card or an international money transfer. In addition, indicative mid-market rates do not include fees, commissions or other charges that may apply if you were to request an actual/quoted rate and complete a foreign exchange transaction outside of the Currency by ANZ app. Accordingly, prior to making any decisions or initiating any transactions, you should confirm the latest actual/quoted rates (including any fees, commissions or other charges) with ANZ or your preferred foreign currency provider.
Terms and conditions apply to the use of Currency by ANZ. Currency by ANZ for iPhone may only be downloaded to an iPhone or iPad with iOS 7 or later software. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. iPhone, iPod touch and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Please contact your ANZ point of contact with any questions about the information contained on this page.
Temporary service disruptions may occur.
Currency by ANZ is provided by ANZ. ANZ's colour blue is a trademark of ANZ.
- Currency by ANZ now also available for download in the New Zealand App Store
- Updated Terms and Conditions
Ratings and Reviews
Not only good for traveling but also for those who have online subscriptions or regularly purchase items from from overseas like myself. The Alerts are very handy they keep me informed.
Great travel companion
Been beta testing this for a few months: live scan feature when you travel is brilliant for knowing that price in another currency.
Fantastic app - scan is amazing!
This will be so useful when I go overseas. Imagine scanning menus, clothing tags, even entry tickets and knowing how much it is going to cost in Aussie dollars! So much easier to keep to my budget!
- ANZ Banking Group Limited
- 74.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation) and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.