Cut the Birds 3D
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The birds are attacking ... your iPhone’s screen in 3D! Swipe to cut the attacking birds or they crack your screen in seconds!
Cut the Birds is an action 3D game where you have to slash different kinds of 3D birds before they smash into your screen and crack it. Check out how fast your eyes and fingers can go and how far you can advance in stopping the aggressive birds.
Be aware of bombs! Don’t slice the bombs otherwise they explode your screen and the game would be over instantly.
Current version of the game has two modes: “Classic” and “No bombs”. Choose your favorite mode for maximum enjoyment. The game also features day and night cycles. During the night birds are attacking with less frequency.
TIP: In addition to slice you can also tap a bird to stop it. It is especially useful when you need greater accuracy to avoid bombs in classic mode.
Get extra bonus points by cutting several birds with one slash but remember that you can also tap a bird instead of slicing to achieve greater accuracy and avoid bombs.
* Fun 3D graphics and animation
* Realistic and accurate physics-based trajectories
* Different types of birds
* Day and night cycles. During the night the birds are attacking with less frequency
* Two game modes: “Classic” and “No Bombs”
What's New in Version 1.2
- TIP: In addition to slice you can tap a bird to stop it. It is especially useful when you need greater accuracy to avoid bombs in classic mode
- Added Game Center Support. Now you can compare your highest scores with friends and globally!
- Updated graphics to support retina display in the new iPad
- Implemented Day/Night cycles. During the night the birds are attacking with less frequency
- Added 4 different day and night backgrounds
- Added separate sounds for every type of birds during the slice
- 3D rendering performance optimization
- Category: Games
- Updated: 08 March 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 50.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SolverLabs LLC
- © Solverlabs, LLC 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.