Cycle Law is an easy to use application that enables cyclists to accurately record information about an incident. The Cycle Law App provides intuitive features to thoroughly document an accident so that McInnes Wilson Lawyers can better assist cyclists in cycling claims, legal process and provide a better advocacy service.
The Cycle Law App simplifies the entire incident reporting process by providing an easy-to-use interface that works great on iPhone devices. It includes significant built-in global positioning system (GPS) functionality for capturing the geolocation and automatically record the date and time of the incident.
The Cycle Law App Allows You To:
1. Enable GPS on your phone to automatically retrieve accident location information, such as street name, city, state and country.
2. Add type of incident and description.
3. Upload video,date,time and other police report details like police station name, police officer's name, report number and officer's comment.
4. Fill in the date, time & weather information along with personal details in the event of a bike crash.
5. Capture photos of your damaged bike and own injuries by accessing your phone's camera.
6. Share your relevant personal details such as name, phone number and email address.
7. Share details about casualties to the accident report such as other driver's name, phone number, email address, and vehicle's registration number.
8. Add witnesses' testimony by including their names, phone numbers and email addresses.
9. Create a detailed bicycle accident report with all the necessary information from your mobile device in just a few seconds!
McInnes Wilson Lawyers understands cyclists’ rights and responsibilities. Accidents are a stressful event, and we have tried to make the reporting process less stressful. Our Cycle Law App is a useful tool in case of a cycle accident. The App has been designed to help cyclists self report bike crash with all necessary details of the accident scene.
Download Cycle Law App today for FREE!
Be Safe! Drive Safe!
Cycle Law – A Division of McInnes Wilson Lawyers
1.Miner bug fixes.
2.Incident police report is optional.
Ratings and Reviews
Bugs need ironing out
Nice idea but I only got as far as first page since the Google map to pin my location didn't work - just a blank screen
- Ashley Tulley
- 22.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2016 CycleLaw - a division of McInnes Wilson Lawyers
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.