"Financial Independence" is a DAHON Nano Course.
DAHON Nano Courses are Massive Open Offline App Courses (MOOAC) that run on mobile devices, and do not require an internet connection. We build them using our open source tool, UsbongKit.
Table of Contents:
1) Main Content
2) How much do you actually need to live
3) How to achieve Financial Independence
4) Lessons from the “Millionaire Next Door”
5) Lessons from the “Cashflow Quadrant”
6) 8 ways to earn income as an Investor
7) Lessons from the “The Richest Man in Babylon: Seven Cures for a Lean Purse”
8) Lessons from the “The Richest Man in Babylon: 5 Laws of Gold”
9) Lessons from Warren Buffett
10) 3 qualities CEOs should have
11) Lessons from the “The Intelligent Investor”
12) Comprehension Check
1) Translation (English, Filipino, and Ilonggo)
2) Voice-over narration (English, Filipino, and Ilonggo)
Philippine Local Languages, such as Filipino and Ilonggo, are automatically unlocked for free. This includes the voice-over narration and the translated script. There's not a lot of materials in Filipino and Ilonggo with both of these, so you can use our products to help you with the pronunciation, spelling, vocabulary, and grammar patterns of Filipino and Ilonggo.
English can be unlocked for only 0.99USD.
If you like this product, and would want to support us financially so that we may continue to build more DAHON Nano Courses and LIKHA Multilingual Interactive Storybook Apps, you can purchase and unlock the English language, and/or download and purchase any of our other products.
In addition, you'll be helping us spread our enthusiasm for learning languages, especially to those who may not have access to quality education in the Philippines.
• Fixed screenshots for table of contents
- Usbong Social Systems, Inc.
- 55.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Usbong Social Systems, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- English $1.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.