Download The Daily Telegraph’s new app for iPhone and iPad today!
The Daily Telegraph's app delivers award-winning coverage of breaking news, politics, crime, business and opinion, NRL and other major sports, plus the digital replica of the printed paper and much more. It’s the best way to never miss the stories that matter in Sydney and NSW and it’s all right at your fingertips.
Key features include:
• Live and latest news – Get the news as it breaks 24-hours a day, 7 days a week
• My News – Your own personal news feed. Tailor your news to get straight to the topics that matter to you
• Today’s Paper – Read the paper anytime, anywhere with the digital replica of the paper, as it’s printed
• Notifications – Be the first to know when big stories break with instant news alerts
• Live Sport Scores – Stay on the ball with NRL and AFL live sport scores and expect analysis
• Share – Join the conversation and share your favourite stories via Facebook, Twitter or email
• Daily puzzles – With new crosswords and Sudoku puzzles every day, there’s always something to keep your mind active
The Daily Telegraph app for iPhone and iPad is free to download and enjoy, however to access more simply subscribe for Member-only access.
Member-only access gives you full digital access to thousands of subscriber only stories, the digital replica of the paper, puzzles, comics and more of what you love.
Subscription is easy, either:
1) Subscribe through the app (via iTunes) to start your 30-day FREE trial; then subscriptions will automatically renew to $29.99 per month.
The subscription period will automatically renew unless turned off no later than 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account with the subscription price of $25.99 per month. You can manage your subscription any time from your iTunes account settings, this includes renewal options and cancellations.
2) Log in with an existing The Daily Telegraph+ Membership
Please note: This app supports iOS 9 and above
Please note: This app features Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research or audience ratings services. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information
Improvements to Today's paper including upgrades to clippings functionality.
Ratings and Reviews
Let me download today’s paper
It’s totally ridiculous that I cannot download the paper to my phone without wifi. Just give me a warning that I’m using data - plans these days have plenty! If I can stream a HD movie on my phone then why on earth can’t I download and read my paper THAT I AM PAYING FOR
Don't let the TV adverts fool you, this app is still rotten
Having been an online subscriber since the beginning, I've all but given up on the Daily Telegraph digital edition. With all the power and resources of News Corp behind them, this latest 'facelift' to their iOS app truly misses the mark and in so many ways.
The navigation is woefully amateur and there has been no consideration as to making the digital content, delivery and layout a more immersive and interactive experience. The images are often so low-res that it makes me wonder why bother including them at all.
I know it isn't feasible to publish a daily edition newspaper with the same pizazz and polish of all the digital magazines now available, but surely they could serve as an inspiration for how to make the newspaper content more engaging for readers and just maybe some slick interactive and appealing advertisements rather than the dross they presently have, might even encourage us to pause, read or ponder what the advertiser is selling rather than a quick flick to get it out of the way.
The Beta version kept crashing. The Alpha version is stable and really excellent. I can tailor my news to go straight to the news and columnists I like, or browse the rest. The layout is intuitive and easy to use. I love being able to send articles to Evernote as I can when I read the paper with Safari, and I also like being able to see readers‘ comments.
Why ‘almost’ perfect........the typeface is too small and I can’t increase it (yeah yeah I’m old and my eyesight is not so good), also, a little niggle, it would be great to be able to rank readers’ comments by the ‘top comments’ button you get on Safari.
But otherwise, well done DT!
- News Digital Media
- 113.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © News Pty Limited
- In-App Purchases
- The Daily Telegraph $29.99
- The Daily Telegraph $16.99
- Dummy The Daily Telegraph $0.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.