Create with MOVABLE EDITABLE CHIPS. Use provided shapes or photos or DOODLE your own. Add gradients, outlines, transparency, masks. GROUP chips. Copy and paste. Features are:
- Add CHIP SHAPES or your PAINTED DOODLES to a scene and move them by dragging or tapping.
– Use GRADIENTS or your PHOTOS as chips or as scene BACKGROUNDS.
- EDIT placed chips in various ways: outline, fill, squash, flip, rotate, enlarge, blur, trim, grayscale, increase transparency, change colour, add gradients.
- Choose chip colours randomly or carefully with rgb sliders. Change scene background colours. Store a chip shape colour.
- PAINT DOODLES using opaque, transparent or blurred lines. Doodle over existing chips. Erase parts of doodles. Tap on a doodle to pick a colour for painting. Choose doodle colours from a provided spectrum image. Make a selected colour more gray.
- Select STYLES (shadowed, plain, transparent, outlined) for added chips.
- CHANGE PERCEPTION of any scene by making the framing area dark or light.
- Add many DUPLICATE chips at once to create designs.
- Add bars and dots. Add album images.
- COPY chips or scenes to GROUP them. Repaste the copy in various styles and sizes.
- SAVE scenes, the top chip, groups of chips, or MASKED AREAS as new images in the Camera Roll.
- Paste copied text as IMAGE TEXT chips (limited fonts).
- Create portrait vignettes with blurred edges.
- Access in-app HELP.
• Grayed versions of selected doodle colours can be created for painting
• Some interface improvements
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.