Damn Little Town
By Illya Sikeryn
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
(WARNING: This version doesn't work on iPad 1 and iPhone 3GS)
Damn Little Town is a tactical board game for 1-4 players. The game is divided into two phases:
- during the first phase, you build your little town and place your settlers;
- during the second, you try to escape the town, which has been corrupted.
Evil is rising and destroying everything in its path. You have to escape this Damn Little Town before it’s too late...
- pass-and-play (2-4 players);
- online multiplayer (2 players at the moment).
Single player mode:
- play with 1-3 computer opponents.
"Best mobile game of June 2014. If you like Carcassonne and Downfall of Pompeii, Damn Little Town -- which was inspired by both of those games -- will be right up your alley."
"A sparse quick-fire boardgame with plenty of interesting ideas, Damn Little Town is just a little too punishing for its own good."
"Damn Little Town builds Carcassonne over the Hellmouth. Combining Carcassonne with Survive! is an awfully clever idea and I’m looking forward to this."
Dear Board Game Lovers,
Your comments and critiques are welcome! We need your opinion to improve the game.
What's New in Version 1.1.1
- WARNING: This version doesn't work on iPad 1 and iPhone 3GS
- LAST CHANCE (Really!) to get Limited Edition Devil Meeples: Purchase or Restore already purchased Full Version before installing this update!
- Online Leaderboard Fixed
This is a keeper.
Only thing I don't like is that I can't play this game with my nephew, as d... is considered a swear word in our house :)
- Category: Games
- Updated: 17 July 2014
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 20.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Illya Sikeryn
- © 2014 Lumarama
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full VersionFree