Once you ran out of data, your carrier charges you for every extra MB. The problem? You are unsure when you reach the limit. Our solution? Databit.
Databit allows you to visualize in real time your data usage. Just swipe right on your device’s lock screen or tap to open the app. Making use of your device’s 64-bit architecture, Databit delivers a precision up to 1 byte, the same precision used by your mobile carrier.
Is your mobile carrier really honest?
We hope so, yet you can’t be sure. Not tracking your data consumption allows mobile carriers to charge you extra for nothing without you even knowing.
Or what’s worse… are you paying for a service you are not using at its maximum?
If your data usage is way lower than your plan’s limit you can downgrade to a smaller plan. That’s an instant money saver your mobile carrier doesn’t want you to know.
We’ve received over 1,692 emails from people from around the world telling us their concerns, data plans, experiences with mobile carriers and app feedback. The result? We’ve crafted a robust yet friendly app to monitor your data usage.
• Real time metrics
• Receive notifications when your data is low
• Extended daily usage chart
• Export all your history in CSV format
• Daily usage chart
• Two available widgets
• Automatically reset the data on the billing day
• Calibrate the app manually if needed
• Minimalist design. No useless information in the screen.
• Works for all carriers. (Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Vodafone, Claro, Orange, etc.)
• Track LTE, 4G, 3G and EDGE
• Ideal for Personal Hotspot measuring
Advanced features (also included):
• 1000 or 1024 bytes conversion
• Option to ignore upload data
Don’t wait another minute and let Databit help you make savings on your data plan.
Did we miss anything?
Tell us your comments. We reply in less than 48 hours.
• Fixed a bug that made the app crash when exporting data on iPad.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice and simple... maybe too simple
The simplicity of this app is definitely a selling point, as is the ability to run as a widget. It all works well enough, but for a paid app it could offer a little more. For example it would be nice if it kept a history of your monthly usage, so you could compare with your phone bills. It would also be nice if it could estimate whether you are currently on target for meeting your data allowance. So I hope new features arrive down the line.
- Jorge Cozain
- 27 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Jorge Cozain
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.