DataWorks connects you to a range of Bluetooth low energy devices, allowing you to measure, record and then manage data from these devices. With DataWorks you can connect to and record from multiple different bluetooth low energy devices at once.
DataWorks is currently compatible with,
- Instrument Works BlueBox-pH Meter,
- Texas Instruments SensorTag (Versions 1 and 2)
- Cirrus Sense Wireless Pressure Transducer
- DFRobot Bluno
- Internal Sensors
- Scan and connect to multiple Bluetooth low energy devices.
- Real-time display of device data.
- Record/store data from connected devices
- Record data while the app is in the background
- Record at data at regular intervals
- Manage data in separate datasets
- Easy one-touch calibration
- Stored calibration history
- Set alarms with visual and audible alerts
- Add labels and notes to your datasets and data points
Compatibility notes: You must have a Bluetooth 4.0 compatible devices such as an iPhone 4S or newer, an iPod Touch (5th Generation) or an iPad 3 or newer
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- add support for the ETI ThermaQ Blue Thermocouple 2 input temperature sensor
- add support for the Instrument Works Bluetooth flowmeter
- add support for the Instrument Works Bluetooth conductivity sensor
- add support for the Instrument Works Bluetooth dissolved oxygen (DO) sensor
- add support for the TOPEAK Panobike Speed and Cadence sensor
- minor bug fix and performance improvement
- Instrument Works Pty Ltd
- 31.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Instrument Works 2013
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.