Take your Apple Watch out surfing to track your surf and measure your waves.
- Track and Analyse your surf
- Count your waves
- View them on a map
- Know your top speed
- Beat your personal records
- Measure your wave time
- Know your distance surfed per wave and in total
- Measure your heart rate and calories burned
- Integrates with the Health App and Activity App
- The first and best surf tracker for Apple Watch
"If in doubt, paddle out!"
We did a ding repair around Facebook login.
In a few cases Facebook login failed for no reason. So we fixed that.
Ratings and Reviews
Works really well once you get it going
I was having trouble with this app initially, it wasn’t counting waves at all, but I contacted the developer and they resolved my issues. Now it’s working brilliantly. If you are having any problems, I recommend getting in touch with the developer as the app is well worth it. It’s most likely an issue with your settings on your watch or phone rather than the app.
Excellent Surfing Data App
Just bought an Apple Watch 3 (used as 4 just came out, so cheaper) and have a Rip Curl GPS watch and have used the Trace system and hoped there was something comparable for the Apple Watch-and here it is! Really happy with the app. Very easy to use and has some great data. Not as good as Trace data, but Trace is a dedicated board sport tracker. Pretty much as good as the Rip Curl GPS watch and its app. And this app is FREE! Amazing. Thanks to the developers. Pretty stoked!
Developer Response ,
The pleasure is ours :) Thanks for your feedback! Happy surfing
App has potential
Good app but some things to improve on
- despite setting wave sensitivity I still get a false wave count.
- would like to see total distance paddled in a session
- I own a rip curl gps wave watch and I find it more accurate and has more detail of session.
- Dawn Patrol Surf Tracking
- 114 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Dawn Patrol Surf Tracking
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.