DayCount can remember all your events, alert you when you want to be reminded and track your time, so you focus on what’s important to you, and boost your productivity - day in, day out.
• Countdown the years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds until your events.
• Keep track of the years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds since your events.
• Achieve your goals and create positive habits by aiming for the longest streak of productive days.
• Schedule notifications to alert you hours, days, weeks, months or years before or after your events.
• Write notes in dedicated note-taking spaces for each of your events.
• Add an infinite number of events.
• Customise with themes.
• Set out multiple events to be easily viewed with Grid.
• Adjust visibility to boost text visibility by increasing contrast.
• Resize events with regular, medium, large and huge options.
• Set between Light and Dark modes.
• Widget provides quick access to your top events.
• Light and Dark widget modes.
• Share your progress with a full-resolution screenshot of your event.
• Tap and hold DayCount events, then drag to rearrange order.
• Reset button to set event date to current date.
• Alternate Light App Icon.
DayCount offers an auto-renewing yearly subscription with a free 7-day trial. After the free trial period, the subscription price will be charged to the payment method associated with your iTunes Account. The subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period for the same price. You may turn off auto-renew after the purchase by going to your Account Settings.
Terms of Service: https://goo.gl/qKXvYk
Just here with another update!
• Now use 3D Touch to have a quick peek at your events and streaks. It's so easy and fast! Just press into your events and streaks for a preview, and then a little deeper to open to full screen.
• When your peeking at your events and streaks, just swipe up to quickly access reset and delete buttons.
• If your device isn't 3D Touch enabled, just swipe left on your events and streak to access reset and delete buttons.
• Added haptic feedback throughout DayCount.
Ratings and Reviews
Could be great ☹️
It works fluently, great to use an awesome app that counts days in such an easy to use manner, haven’t found any bugs, I couldn’t ask for more when it comes down to the way it’s used, but there is just one thing holding it back from being an essential app that everyone uses.. I understand that you have to make money, but making it so people buy the app first and then are alerted that there is so much more you can do when you pay is disappointing, it would be nice if I had a heads up so I didn’t download rather that downloading it and the first thing I get is a slap in the face about having to pay to use. Don’t get me wrong,, I don’t have a problem with paying a reasonable price for something the developers have clearly worked hard on, it’s just the way you try and get people’s money is like a scam, it’s attracts people in so they download it then BOOM all up in your face, and it’s frustrating because it’s a bit much for something that isn’t even necessary, there are many other apps that would do it for free and would charge but at least it will be one payment for life and not yearly 😡 smh
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. Try the 7-day free trial, and explore all the app’s features. You can cancel at any time for any reason. Plus, if you’re still not convinced you like the app, and use it longer than the trial period, you can be refunded 100% - why not give it a go? 😃
Day count is a really good way to find out when your event really is. I have had so much fun using this and sometimes I use it just for fun and make up dates. I really recommend you get it and set your dates quick and watch them count down. 😍😍
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review! 😊
Thnx for this app. It’s a hamdy reference but I’d like the data to be available in the app icon so that I can see the daily count. Either that or a reminder that lets me know after each year that I achieved something. In other words the app messages me annually to say it was a year etc since a certain event. Thnku
- Harry Khoury
- 128.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Harry Khoury
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Everything $10.99
- DayCount Premium $11.99
- DayCount Pro $7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.