Stand on the knife’s edge between risk and reward. The turn of a single card can win bags of treasure or lose it all in this simple and strategic game of chance and skill.
Every card you draw could be your last, but the right mix of wit and courage wins the booty.
“Creative card game that starts out simple and layers on the strategy”
Gamezebo – 9/10
“If you're after a polished and fun card game, this should be your first port of call.”
PocketGamer – 8/10
“‘baller x-treme’ (that is a compliment)”
Tycho of Penny-Arcade
“You’re not just getting a nifty card game; you’re getting a long steady feed of new ways to play.”
Quarter to Three – 4/5 stars
“Best New Games” and “What We’re Playing”
Dead Man’s Draw combines luck and strategy in a simple card-drawing format. Pulling the wrong card could bust your entire hand, but choosing the right target for a cannon blast or following a treasure map to the best destination can turn the tides in your favor more than any blind luck ever could.
Draw if you dare!
● Easy to learn, challenging to master
● Chain together card combos to rack up points
● Win gold and unlock new treasures
● Exploit unique powers granted by mystic jewels
● Earn special rewards with high scores
● Test your skills in 50+ distinct tournaments, with more to come
Follow us on Twitter: @DeadMansDraw
● Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This is a very addictive and fun game to a point. Be conscious of the fact that this is rigged to have you lose. Now if you don’t mind the fact that you should be getting points on cards especially at the end of the game and you find you don’t, by all means go ahead and download it. Also consider the fact that there are no negative reviews is telling in itself. Don’t even think about writing support for help as you will receive a poxy standard email with a link to their faqs page. Completely useless.
Always a favourite
Had this one for years and I just keep coming back to it. It's quite addictive. I would like to see more varieties on levels as you get further in (after a few levels, the changes don't happen any more), but all in all its a great, simple game that is very good for filling in time. Thanks for making it.
I love it but ...
I love the game, I even bought the physical cards; but the app is broken. It works find for ages then eventually it deletes all your progress and you have to start again. This has happened to me three times. Very frustrating. Wish they would fix that.
Aside from that problem I would give it 5 Stars.
- Stardock Entertainment, Inc.
- 46.8 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2013 Stardock Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- 4,000 Gold $1.49
- 3,000 Gold $1.49
- Gold Multiplier $7.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.