The Deadly Tots App has been developed by South Western Sydney Local Health District, Resourcing Parents with the support of funding from the Office of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health.
Deadly Tots App contains information for every Aboriginal Family to help their Bub learn and grow.
- Get messages on how to help Bub learn and grow.
- Add photos of your child and create a memory book. Choose your own caption or use the ones provided.
- Add your own local Contacts for a quick way to contact local services.
- Be sent reminders on immunisations and blue book checks.
The Deadly Tots App is based on the South West Sydney flip chart with art work from a painting by Aboriginal students at Sunning Hill School. They were inspired by one of the original Deadly Tots Projects including a painting by the Ngala Nanga Mai pARenT group La Perouse .
Aboriginal Child and Family Services in South Western Sydney Local Health District, Sydney Local Health District and South East Sydney Health District are included in the App with direct email, phone and website links. Other Local NSW Local Health Districts will be added over the next 12 months through a grant from NSW Kids and Families, NSW Health.
Minor update for clickable link content.
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely love this app all you need to know on Bub from newborn to toddler personalised photo profile and info on local healthcare and groups
I'm in love with this Amazing app! It's so useful and simple to use! The photo memory book it creates is too Deadly!
- FAQ Interactive Pty Limited
- 15.9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Resourcing Parents
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.