LIMITED TIME OFFER: Subscribe now and save 28%. Download the app and take advantage of this amazing offer when you subscribe.
Decanter is the world’s best wine magazine. It is simply the “wine bible”. Every month it provides recommendations on the world’s finest wines and tells you where you can find them. From top Bordeaux to the best value wine on the shelf, Decanter guides you through a maze of wine to help you find the right wine for you. It also offers interviews with leading wine personalities, in-depth guides to the wine regions and the latest wine news.
The available subscription periods for Decanter Magazine are 1 month and 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue £6.99
Purchase a monthly subscription £5.99
Purchase an annual subscription £59.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
To ensure you continue to receive your issues, we have made some fixes behind the scenes
Ratings and Reviews
What I like about the Decanter E magazine is that it is available in Australia before I receive my print version and being in the wine business, this allows our sales and office team to be a jump ahead of our competitors by having the news, in most cases, first.
Convenient and wide ranging wine-reading
The Decanter e-version has all the features of the print magazine, so conveniently available overseas at the same time as the UK release. It is a joy to be able to browse contributions at any time and any place with an IPad handy, and very easy to save and refer back to earlier editions.
Steve Leslie, Perth Australia
Great mag if you love wine and want to learn more this is what you need
- TI Media Limited
- 54 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © TI Media Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Decanter Magazine International Subscription $12.99
- Decanter Magazine International Subscription $124.99
- Decanter Italy Supplement 01.02.2013 $13.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.