Decipher is an easy-to-use service with powerful insights to show you crop variability and let you compare growth performance, track trends and organise information about your land. DecipherGO is its companion app, giving you access to these insights, letting you complete soil and plant sampling jobs and sync information to your devices, whenever and wherever.
With everything in one place Decipher will help you decode complex agricultural information into simple answers that you can put into action on your farm.
* See your data, sampling results and observation notes on the Decipher map on desktop or in the app
* Navigate with a familiar Google Maps base
* Easily manage data files from multiple sources
* Share and collaborate on your data across your business and beyond
Decipher’s seamless soil sampling process takes you all the way from planning through to results with a connected and easy-to-use system.
* Plan sampling jobs from your desktop and assign them for collection
* Pick up and complete sampling jobs in-field with the DecipherGO app
* Submit jobs to our partner lab, CSBP Soil and Plant Analysis Lab seamlessly from your app
Decipher’s NDVI satellite imagery has been optimised with merged images from multiple satellites so you can easily understand where your high and low performing crop areas are.
* Compare performances with easy-to-read charting
* Spot trends and changes
* Merged imagery from multiple satellites for greater detail all from the palm of your hand
Starting your Decipher experience is quick and easy, just download the app and create an account in a couple of steps.
We have improved the information on a sample job within DecipherGO to include farm and paddock names. The farm and paddock names will also be sent to the lab on submission. When a site is created in DecipherGO it will automatically be named ‘unknown’. You can easily update the farm and paddock name in Decipher.
A number of fixes have been made to improve your DecipherGO experience.
1. Authentication stability; when a session has expired or you are offline, you can now return to the log in screen or continue to work offline.
2. Local database export; if you experience issues while collecting or submitting a sample job, you can now export the sample job data from DecipherGO to Decipher customer support for triage
3. App insights error logging; all managed errors are logged to the local database when offline, then sent to app insights when online again to help us continue to improve your experience
Ratings and Reviews
The features are awesome. I wonder what's more coming in the next version
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.