Join Emily for a very special chapter of her life! One thing's for sure, her family will never be the same again after this...
Right after Emily starts her very own cooking video blog, she receives some heart-warming news... She's expecting a new bundle of joy! But how's Emily going to combine everything that's going on in her life with getting ready for the baby?
- WELCOME THE NEW DELICIOUS FAMILY MEMBER and be a part of this heart-felt stage in Emily's life
- PLAY 60 TOUCHING TIME MANAGEMENT LEVELS and 30 extra challenging bonus levels
- GUIDE EMILY THROUGH HER PREGNANCY and witness her many ups and downs first hand
- DISCOVER 6 DIFFERENT LOCATIONS and visit Emily's Kitchen, a Yoga Studio, a Day Care Center and other super cute baby-related places
- HANG OUT WITH EMILY'S FRIENDS AND FAMILY and say hi to Angela, François and Allison, plus many others
- CUSTOMIZE THE NEW NURSERY and surprise Emily with the perfect baby room
- TRY NEW FEATURES LIKE DAILY CHALLENGES and take on a new challenge level every day
- CREATE YOUR OWN DELICIOUS POSTCARDSand earn all the trophies to share special messages with your loved ones
Will you be there for Emily when she needs you most?
Having your very own cooking video blog and sharing delicious family recipes with the rest of the world doesn't come easy. It's hard work - and with a family like Emily's, you never know what might happen...
On top of everything, Emily's really tired and hasn't been feeling well lately. She and Patrick have been trying to have another baby, but without any success. Is it simply not in the cards for them? Yet just as they try to accept this, Emily receives some life-changing news... She's not feeling well, because she's pregnant!
Emily and Patrick couldn't be happier! But how are they going to manage everything that's going on? Preparing for the baby, filming the cooking vlog, handling their over-excited family... They could use a hand!
Help Emily through this emotional rollercoaster and get ready to experience the miracles of life!
Try the first few levels for free! The full complement of levels can be unlocked with an in-app purchase.
Follow Emily on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DeliciousGames/
Enjoy more GameHouse Original Stories::
Delicious - Emily's Message in a Bottle
Delicious - Emily's Hopes and Fears
Heart's Medicine - Time to Heal
Fabulous - Angela's Wedding Disaster
Sally's Salon - Beauty Secrets
Dr. Cares - Pet Rescue 911
Subscribe to Gamehouse Original Stories for unlimited access to all the best story games!
More about GameHouse Original Stories subscriptions:
- You can subscribe to play this game and all other GameHouse Original Stories games without Ads.
- GameHouse Original Stories offers a choice of one subscription: monthly
- Monthly subscriptions will be charged at $9.99/month*
- You will be able to access unlimited stories for the duration of your subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent subscription price in $USD
Terms of Service: https://www.gamehouseoriginalstories.com/static/terms-of-service.html
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
One of the best aspects of this season of the Emily series, is how you added back the original scoring layout. A couple of features I didn't like about the series was the new art style of Emily, her parents, and Patrick. I liked how Emily looked before, and the others. This series has entirely changed their appearance, and it's a change that I don't think was necessary. Also, for the challenges in each level, when you click the arrow to put the text away, it takes you to the pause menu. I don't necessarily know if this was meant to be this way, but, in previous games, this has not happened. Another problem with me was when you bought items/baby furniture for Emily's child, every time you purchased one, it would come up with a photo opportunity. It became tedious very quickly as you had to take a photo, or wait. I did think that the story line was ok; but it didn't match up to others in this series. Many aspects/features of the game could have been improved to have a better version.
Well I know there were gonna be in-app purchases but I didn't know it was gonna stop me from continuing but I have to say this story is so cool and I loved all the little scenes and the 5 (plus 2 bonus levels) levels I got to play. I would continue but I don't know if my parents would let me spend that much. The graphics are beautiful and the story is lovely. :( :( maybe in the future I could buy it but as for now.... adios
Okay I just discovered literally five minutes after writing this review that there were there other games!!!!! And different chapters from Emily's life oh my goodness
Ok I guess.
I can clearly see that the developers of this game have tried their hardest to make this game. Most aspects are compatible, but some just aren't-
-I wasn't going too good on a level, so I used a bonus helper sort of thing, and it didn't do anything at all.
-Even level 1 takes a while to complete
-Each level takes a while to load.
I may re-download this game in the future, but for now whilst it's at this level of quality, I'm afraid I'm going to have to delete it.
Sorry to be a Debby-Downer, but reviews don't always have to be positive, and all I'm doing is stating my opinion, which is exactly the purpose of the reviews.
Thank you for reading my review and working with me through this, E.
- RealNetworks, Inc.
- 145.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©GameHouse 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Full Game $14.99
- Restaurant 1 and 2 $2.99
- GameHouse Subscription $14.49
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.