Order from the best restaurants in the business – from local hotspots to national favourites – and get the food you love delivered fast, right to your door.
Choose from hundreds of fine restaurants around the neighbourhood, including Ribs & Burgers, Messina, and other top quality independent businesses.
Find your faves or try something new
- Search by cuisine, category or restaurant for your postcode
- Browse by fastest delivery time
- View menus and read dish details
- See popular restaurants and meals in your area
Ordering made simple
- Easily add and remove items from your basket in a single tap
- Place an order for now, later today or tomorrow
- Pay directly from your phone
- Track the progress of your order – from cooking to delivery – in real time
- Receive notifications on delivery status
- See your rider on the map when they’re nearby
Everything where you need it
- Save delivery instructions for riders
- Securely store multiple payment methods
- Save and name your different delivery addresses
- View order history and download receipts
We make frequent improvements to the app. Update to the latest version to make the most of Deliveroo!
Ratings and Reviews
Sometimes, cooking or heading out to a restaurant just isn’t on the cards. Deliveroo makes those moments far more memorable by delivering meals from places that don’t normally provide a takeaway service. The quick, clean interface makes it super-easy to find nearby burgers, sushi—whatever’s calling your name—and then place an order. We particularly love how the real-time updates on the driver’s progress tell us exactly when you'll get to satisfy that appetite.
Great Customer Service - App needs work
Great company to deal with if you have any issues - they sort you out ASAP - unlike uber eats who are rubbish at helping you.
The app needs work - tracking of rider / jumps big distances on the map instead of live smooth tracking / when surfing thru a menu - there is no option to jump to a section like drinks or entree / mains etc - you have to scroll a long way on most menus..
Also the 24hr timer is unnecessary as I’m sure you are aware what time it is / day or night when you order / also the option to tip rider does not suit all countries - like Australia where there is no tipping culture - and anyway why would you tip before you get the service / delivery / maybe allow to add tip for rider once the food has been delivered and you are rating the rider / maybe a tip option for the restaurant is also a good option so that you can compliment them properly / maybe the tips can go toward reducing their commissions paid and will encourage them to perform well and make a point of difference from uber eats - you guys need to keep improving so uber doesn't get a monopoly.
Keep up the good service and let me know if you want me to help you make the app A1 - lol I’m serious happy to discuss
Don’t order on weekends or when it’s raining
I’ve given this app a few opportunities to prove that it’s as good as it says, but on the nights where you don’t want to cook - Fridays and Saturdays - the app doesn’t work properly. It gets stuck and can’t process your payment details. It also advertises vendors who are no longer supplying due to high demand. You find out that they aren’t taking orders when you place your order, not before. I’m really disappointed in this app.
When I have received an order, it’s often been treated badly by the driver/rider and no longer resembles food when it arrives. I’m going back to ordering from vendors directly, or picking it up myself. It’s too much hassle, and vendors hate it anyway because it cuts into their profits.
You want good food at your own home? Pick it up yourself - if you think it’s worth the extra trouble.
- ROOFOODS LTD
- 93.7 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Roofoods Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.