Deputy is the ultimate mobile app for Employee Rostering, Shift Planning, Clock in/out, Team Communication, Task List, Payroll & Workforce Management. Get started today for free!
“Straightaway, the time and attendance headache disappeared. There’s no need to manually enter data from one system to another. It’s all uploaded effortlessly. And on our tablets or phones, we can sign off timesheets with a swipe." - Brad
Always know that you have the right people rostered: Deputy makes it easy to create balanced, fully costed rosters in minutes, then notify staff when they’re working via SMS, email and push notifications. Deputy will even automatically remind employees of their shifts on the morning of work.
Employees’ leave requests or unavailability can be managed and approved from a central location, then integrates with your roster so there’s no risk of scheduling someone who is not available. Need to be smart about staffing levels? Deputy integrates with your POS and payroll information to make sure you’re rostering efficiently, and pulls in real-time weather so you know if you need (or don’t need) extra shifts. With GPS validation, employees can clock in and out on their smartphone to quickly track time and attendance (or optionally from a tablet Kiosk, using our inbuilt facial detection technology).
Deputy works with your existing systems: setup is fast and seamless, and we have plug-and-play integration with platforms like Xero, QuickBooks, ADP, Gusto, Square, Vend, Kounta and many more. Finalising your timesheets and exporting to payroll can be done with one click from your mobile device.
"Now that we have Deputy, managing employee rostering is an exact science. We no longer wonder when someone’s shift starts or whether we’re under or over rostering them. We now have exact numbers.” - Atma
"Everyone gets alerted to their shifts, which they can check on their smartphones. Everyone knows where they should be, when they should be there and what they should be doing." - Karen
"Deputy has been a revelation for our business. We’re saving approximately $30,000 a year in admin costs alone. But even more importantly, we’re now able to optimise all shifts and staffing levels." - Jacob
HOW DEPUTY HELPS BUSINESSES
• Easily create balanced, cost effective rosters in minutes from any device.
• Publish personalised shift information to your team via SMS, email, and push notification.
• Fill open shifts easily by pushing alerts to your team and letting them pick up shifts. Approve from your mobile to make sure you have the right people on shift.
• Quickly approve employee Shift Swaps and Shift Drops in seconds straight from a mobile device.
• Manage team communications easily in one place: broadcast announcements, assign tasks to specific individuals / shifts, and get confirmation that your team has seen it.
• Get greater insight and control of your business, and keep yourself compliant with inbuilt Award Interpretation and record keeping.
• Deputy works with your business: simple integrations with ADP, Square, QuickBooks, Xero, Gusto, Vend, Revel and more, including many payroll providers. For a full list see www.deputy.com/add-ons
HOW DEPUTY HELPS EMPLOYEES
• Get your roster on your device as soon as it’s published.
• View all your upcoming shifts in one place and get alerts on days when you’re due to work.
• Manage your availabilities and time off easily, see what’s approved, and make it simple for your manager to know when you are and aren’t available.
• Clock in and out of work quickly from the app.
• See important company updates, manage your tasks and communicate with your team from your mobile device.
Over 40,000 businesses in 70+ countries trust Deputy for their employee rostering, time and attendance, communication, task management and performance management. Our app is updated regularly to provide the most valuable features to the businesses we work with. Learn more at www.deputy.com
We improved the interface of My Deputy, a personal space to manage your work and life.
We also have squashed some bugs and tinkered some things to improve app performance.
Any feedback? Need help? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you asap!
Ratings and Reviews
Great, but think of the lowly
I think Deputy is a great system, but I think that it would be really great if you could work REALLY hard to make this app work on older equipment, even if there were multiple versions.
Maybe a fully featured version for the latest hardware and a really basic version that just has clock-on/off and shift listing. Make the basic version work on older iOS versions and older iPhones.
We have a large transient workforce (2000~) that are earning small incomes and they can't necessarily afford to upgrade to the latest gadget that runs the latest O/S or has the latest processor.
Easy to use!
As an employee of a fast pace business, deputy makes it so easy for us to clock on and clock off. I also think it’s great because you can set your unavailabilities on the app as well so you don’t get rostered on! Great way to assign tasks to workers as well. Would definitely recommend!
Great but little things to improve on
Great app and great system. I think it’s missing 2 key things such as with work shifts it would be great if you could see a whole month of work shifts instead only a week and if we could get reminders through emails when we start our shift like 2 hours before.
- Deputec Pty Ltd
- 153.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Deputec Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.