This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
OVER 850 MILLION PLAYERS GLOBALLY!
Race with the Minions in the award-winning, fan-favourite runner, Minion Rush!
Run as fast as you can while jumping, dodging, rolling and knocking Minions off the track in despicably action-packed levels.
Rush to collect Bananas and play exciting Special Missions to increase your score as you enjoy unexpected Minion moments.
ALL THE FUN OF THE DESPICABLE ME MOVIES IN THE OFFICIAL GAME!
• Race as DAVE, CARL OR JERRY -- and straight out of the Despicable Me 3 movie, MEL!
• Wear incredibly UNIQUE COSTUMES, such as Lucy, the Surfer or the Ninja Minion.
• Speed through ICONIC LOCATIONS inspired by the Despicable Me movies, like Bratt's Lair, the Anti-Villain League and ancient Egyptian temples in The Pyramids.
• Power up your Minions by riding the FLUFFY UNICORN or GRU'S ROCKET.
• Play SPECIAL MISSIONS to discover new content and new Costumes in each update!
You can download and play this game for free. Please be informed that it also allows you to play using virtual currency, which can be acquired as you progress through the game, or by deciding to watch certain advertisements, or paying with real money. In-app purchases range from $1.29 to $64.99. You can disable in-app purchases by adjusting your device’s settings.
Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
An additional download of 50 to 150 MB is required to play this game. Please note the size of this required download may change without notice.
The game requires an Internet connection (3G or Wi-Fi) for download and updates, and other features including playing with friends, making in-app purchases and watching advertisements.
Certain aspects of this game, such as collaborating with, playing against or sharing in-game items with other players will require the player to connect to a social network like Facebook or Game Center. Please note this connection is never compulsory to progress through the game. These features may be disabled in certain countries.
This game may contain third-party advertisements that will redirect you to a third-party site. You can disable your device’s ad identifier being used for interest-based advertising in the settings menu of your device. This option can be found in Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising.
Find out more about the game on the official site -- http://www.minionrush.com
Follow us on Facebook at http://gmlft.co/MinionRush_FB and on Instagram http://gmlft.co/MinionRush_IN
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://gmlft.co/MinionRush_YT
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
What's New in Version 5.1.0
Minion Rush is going all out for the holidays with a festive new update! Are you ready to unwrap the fun?
- CHRISTMAS CAPER: Join the new holiday-themed Special Mission and make the season merrier for the Minions.
- NEW COSTUME: Get that warm fuzzy feeling with the Holiday Sweater.
- SEASONAL LOCATION: Gru’s Lab is now full of holiday decorations.
- HOLIDAY COLLECTIBLES: Bring on the holiday cheer with CHRISTMAS STOCKINGS, GINGERBREAD MEN and CHRISTMAS BELLS.
When buying stuff in the game, everything is really expensive (when using bananas), seems cheap but isn’t (using GRU Tokens), or really hard to get (market tickets). Only super obsessed players who keep getting prize pods, and save their GRU tokens, can get the costumes/power ups/perks. Many children who play the games see a costume they like, but can’t get it, because they haven’t got enough money. This is also the case for children who play the levels, and aren’t quite fast enough as the game goes on. Please put a child setting on the game, that makes the level pace slower, and makes the costumes and upgrades cheaper.
Really fun! But one problem...
Everything would’ve been so much better if you kept the free play mode instead of replacing it with the Jelly Lab campaign! It ruins the gameplay a lot and it would be a lot more fun if you bring back the free play mode but keep all the other stuff.
Liked the other version of game but still good
I got the game when it was the free play but now I think it should be a mode so u can select, if u don’t won’t to play level or free play!
- Category: Games
- Updated: 06 December 2017
- Version: 5.1.0
- Size: 205 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2013 Gameloft. All rights reserved. Despicable Me and related characters are trademarks and copyrights of Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Stack of Tokens$2.99
- Pile of Tokens$7.99
- Crate of Tokens$14.99
- Truckload of Tokens$22.99
- Mountain of Tokens$30.99
- Worker Costume$1.49
- Small Stack of Tokens$1.49
- Golden Banana$7.99
- Bank Vault of Tokens$79.99