Despicable Me: Minion Rush
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
****** JOIN 750 MILLION PLAYERS WORLDWIDE! *****
Race with the Minions in the award-winning fan-favourite endless runner, Despicable Me: Minion Rush! Collect bananas as you jump, roll, dodge and scramble against others in fun-filled, fast-paced missions! Run as Carl, Jerry and Dave, get awesome costumes, play exciting mini-games and explore locations inspired by the Despicable Me movies!
ALL THE FUN OF DESPICABLE ME!
• Run through iconic locations from the movie and discover secret areas
• Enjoy unexpected Minion moments, like becoming a MEGA MINION and riding the FLUFFY UNICORN or GRU’S ROCKET
• Use hilarious weapons and power-ups while competing with other players in Minion Races
• Battle exclusive villains such as Vector, El Macho and the Villaintriloquist
• Experience original animations, voice-overs and state-of-the-art 3D graphics created just for the game
You can download and play this game for free. Please be informed that it also allows you to play using virtual currency, which can be acquired as you progress through the game, or by deciding to watch certain advertisements, or paying with real money. In-app purchases range from $1.29 to $64.99. You can disable in-app purchases by adjusting your device’s settings.
Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
An additional download of 50 to 150 MB is required to play this game. Please note the size of this required download may change without notice.
The game requires an Internet connection (3G or Wi-Fi) for download and updates, and other features including playing with friends, making in-app purchases and watching advertisements.
Certain aspects of this game, such as collaborating with, playing against or sharing in-game items with other players will require the player to connect to a social network like Facebook or Game Center. Please note this connection is never compulsory to progress through the game. These features may be disabled in certain countries.
This game may contain third-party advertisements that will redirect you to a third-party site. You can disable your device’s ad identifier being used for interest-based advertising in the settings menu of your device. This option can be found in Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/?lang=en
What's New in Version 3.8.0
Go on a trip fit for a pharaoh in the next Despicable Me: Minion Rush update!
- Run in the Pyramids location and discover the new secret area
- Collect all of the Cameras, Water Canteens and Souvenirs during the new special mission: Family Vacation
- Glide through an Egyptian oasis in the new Kite Ski mini-game
- Get the new Cleopatra costume for Dave and rule the land
A fun game, however sometimes the control don't work well, eg, turns when you want to roll, rolls when you want to jump. Also some of the obstacles are impossible to pass through, the random generation of obstacles are not smart enough, too many 'dead ends' . At around 270 lvl ish it is impossible to 3 star some lvl without the gadgets anymore. Especially with the glitches mentioned above.
Jelly Lab levels are difficult but switches to Minions Paradise
I used to play that game on the whole life with free time of runs, but I was not feeling impressed about the game with too many difficulties due to the Jelly Lab Update.
I love the old version without the Jelly Lab update, which has loads of running games such as Temple Run, Sonic Dash and Subway Surfers. This time, I quit the game on my device but I had to switch to this new city-building game for me, called Minions Paradise featured Phil, which is much more better to create my own paradise than Minion Rush.
Minion Rush is a good game but it's got a MAJOR bug. Sometimes it doesn't read me so the minion doesn't move when I swipe. It is very annoying because whenever that happens I always end up crashing. I recommend you get it fixed soon. However, everything else about the game is great so keep up the good work just fix that bug ok, thanks.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 29 June 2016
- Version: 3.8.0
- Size: 97.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2013 Gameloft. All rights reserved. Despicable Me and related characters are trademarks and copyrights of Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1.6 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPad and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Stack of Tokens$2.99
- Pile of Tokens$7.99
- Crate of Tokens$14.99
- Truckload of Tokens$22.99
- Mountain of Tokens$30.99
- Golden Banana$7.99
- Small Stack of Tokens$1.49
- Bank Vault of Tokens$79.99