DiAlert provides visibility and alerting to your mobile phone or tablet on the events and business transactions that are most critical to your individual job function, also, the message can be played by voice. Using unique filtering parameters for alerts, DiCentral clients can establish profiles for multiple user login account(s).
Get near real-time alert notifications for these parameters, and more:
(1) Events isolated to specific trading partners;
(2) Orders and transaction status (including completed orders, order change requests, back orders, inbound acknowledgements, awaiting acknowledgment, incomplete orders, orders received, and orders sent);
(3) Errors and transactions placed in quarantine:
(4) Events associated with uploading transactions to the clients ERP (including inbound transactions downloaded to ERP, outbound transactions received from ERP); and,
(5) Business rules that have been violated (such as anticipated transaction(s) not received, sequence of transactions incorrect, transaction timing thresholds exceeded, and values from trading partner not correct).
DiAlert is also used by DiCentral Employees to receive the alert messages. Alert messages are profiled based on the employees’ responsibilities and work schedules.
DiCentral, the DiCentral logo and other DiCentral product and service names referenced in the Application are the trademarks or registered trademarks of DiCentral Corporation in the United State and other countries. Any other company names, product names, service names and logos referenced in connection with the Application may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Identify unique device ID for one IOS device.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.