By Panasonic Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DIGA Player brings your TV life style one more step ahead through Panasonic Recorders. You can enjoy your favorite TV programs anywhere at home and set timer recording from outside with your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
DIGA Player will browse and load recorded list and TV channel list from your Panasonic Recorders onto your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch connecting over Wireless LAN network.
1) You can playback programs stored on your Recorder or watch live broadcast with your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
2) You can use iPhone/iPad/iPod touch as a remote controller of your Recorders.
3) You can display TV Guide and set timer recording to your Recorders from iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
4) You can set timer recording from outside with your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
Compatible Panasonic Recorders:
Remote recording is available on selected Panasonic compatible recorders.
* For more detail, please refer to support page of DIGA Player application. (http://panasonic.jp/support/global/cs/bd/app/index.html)
- Receive streaming of live broadcast reception from compatible recorders.
- Playback recorded programs (scrub, skip-rewind, skip-forward, pause).
- Browse recorded list and TV channel list.
- Search favorite recorded programs by word search.
- Sort TV listings by numeric and alphabetical order.
- Simple remote control function.
To find out more detail of setting of Panasonic recorder, please refer to support page of DIGA Player application.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
Works but needs some basic features
I just bought the twin tuner blu-ray DMR-PWT560. This app is a great companion, working almost flawlessly over my home wifi. Even when I have limited signal I'm still able to stream live tv or any recorded shows.
Some areas to work on are: it crashes every time I plug/unplug headphones; there's no guide, only "now showing"; and there are no settings or recorder control when only using my home LAN. It would be nice to have at least program info.
Works well for my two older recorders
However, my new DMR-BWT955GL is not supported. An update to remedy this would be appreciated.
Please fix this app
Was working great for last minute recordings if I was out. Now it won't open properly 🙁
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 20 September 2016
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 5.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Panasonic Corporation
- © Panasonic Corporation 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.