Dimmi Online Restaurant Reservations
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use the Dimmi app to discover and book restaurants on the go - it’s a must have for anyone with an appetite!
This easy-to-use app enables you to see live availability for over 3,500 Aussie restaurants, compare 1 million verified diner reviews, view menus, photos and more.
Most importantly, you’ll be able to book a table - anytime, anywhere. There’s no need to call a restaurant to make a reservation, with the Dimmi app you can do it from your mobile in seconds!
-- A sleeker, faster app --
• The new Dimmi iOS app makes booking your table easy.
• Discover and book 3,500+ restaurants
• Browse menus, photos reviews and exclusive offers
• See live availability
• View personalised recommendations
• Intuitive and easy to use
And best of all? It's free!
-- What's new in Version 3.0? --
Just when you thought you knew the Dimmi app, we changed the game. The new app is sleeker, faster, smarter and easy to use. And don’t worry, all the good stuff is still there, now there’s just more of it!
• The app has a fresh new look with inspirational features created especially to help you discover and book top Aussie restaurants.
• The app now showcases unique dining offers including select discounts and exclusive menu items - just use the ‘Offers’ filter to find the good stuff.
• The new app has been specifically designed for you. Now you can view recent searches, store favourites for later, and keep a super close eye on your booking status, from the time of booking right through to your dining day.
• Be rewarded for eating out! Use the app to book and review 5 times to receive $20 off at select restaurants.
What's New in Version 3.0.6
The latest release fixes several bugs that were leading to crashes during the search. We've also improved the push notification experience.
A la bouffe
Brought friends from Perth especially to A La Bouffe and was very disappointed. We had an overly large table near thé toilets, and haphazard, unspontaneous service. Food adequate, but uninspired.
3 years ago I would have given it 5 stars.
A Step Too Far
The latest update won't even *open* on my iPad 2 (running iOS 9.3.5). Fortunately, it works on my iPhone 6S, but a bit of backwards compatibility wouldn't go amiss.
App doesn't open at all after the latest update. Useless
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 19 March 2017
- Version: 3.0.6
- Size: 58.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Dimmi Pty Ltd
- Copyright © 2017 Dimmi Limited. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.