By Peak Systems
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Former App Store App of the Week, Diptic helps you create and share beautiful photo collages.
"A simple, elegant way to use pictures to tell your story." - Macworld
"Diptic's well-designed interface, simplicity, and thoughtful balance of features make it a delightful app to use." - TUAW (The Unofficial Apple Weblog)
Over 3 million downloads
• Create Diptics with photos from your camera roll, Instagram, Facebook or Flickr, or – if inspiration strikes – take a photo on the spot with your device camera.
• Save Diptics to your device, send via email, or share by uploading directly to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter (hashtag: #Diptic), Tumblr or any app that accepts JPGs.
• High-resolution export for pixel-perfect images.
• Import multiple photos at once and swap photos between frames.
LAYOUTS AND BORDERS
• Choose from 179 layouts (additional layouts are available as in-app purchase). Combine up to nine photos in a layout.
• Customize your layouts to better fit your pictures by sliding interior frame lines or moving joints along the line.
• Create rectangular Diptics (great for printing) with Expandable Layouts (in-app purchase).
• Round the inner and outer borders, as well as modify thickness and color, and apply background textures.
• Choose from14 filters, as well as adjust brightness, contrast, hue and color saturation.
• Pan, rotate, mirror and zoom individual photos.
• Personalize your Diptic with a text caption. Adjust the font, style, color and size of the text.
Monthly photo contest: diptic.tumblr.com
What's New in Version 6.4
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Follow us on Twitter (@dipticapp) and Instagram (@dipticapp). Hashtag: #Diptic
Great app with room for improvement
I've been using this app for my pictures for over a year now. I've only just decided to leave a review given that not many other have bothered either.
This app is great and handy for all of my picture collage needs - especially for Instagram.
If there's room for improvement I would suggest a layout that has the capacity to fit more images than the largest one that is currently available to users (9). More filter would also be cool but if not that's fine too; I have another app for that at the moment.
Love it but...
I've been using this app for as long as I can remember and no others compare. However lately (after the last update?) the frames keep stuffing up when saving. I mainly use black and some of the sides/edges/boarders keep going white and sometimes thicker than the rest of the pic. Please fix this issue ASAP then it's 5* all the way. Thanks.
Update - now pictures aren't saving correctly, using a split horizontal 2 picture frame and no matter what I do it saves with the top photo missing. Fix these bugs immediately please, I've loved this app for so long it's so very disappointing and frustrating to see it stuff up so much.
Great little app
Easy to use, super creative, easy to share and MORE importantly, just as easy to save to your phone.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 07 September 2013
- Version: 6.4
- Size: 21.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Peak Systems
- © 2013 Peak Systems, All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Expandable Layouts$1.29
- Diamond + Triangles Layout Pack$1.29
- Alphabet Layout Pack$1.29
- Fun Times Texture Pack$1.29
- Party Texture Pack$1.29
- Numbers Layout Pack$1.29