Disc Cover 3
By Belight Software, ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
30% OFF - Special Offer [Regular $34.99]
Disc Cover is your one-stop application for designing and printing labels, multipage booklets, cover art, jewel case inserts, and much more for CDs, DVDs, and Blue-ray discs.
Some ideas for using Disc Cover:
● Decorate a music CD with your favorite iTunes Playlist.
● Make a home video DVD case more memorable.
● Create a disc of cherished photos from iPhoto or Aperture.
● Design a presentable case for a business presentation.
● Label backup archives in a systematic way.
● Burn designs to LightScribe or Labelflash discs.
Disc Labels and Covers in Minutes!
Disc Cover comes equipped with over 250 template sets that include matching disc labels, covers, jewel case inserts, and spines that can be customized in just seconds with the easy-to-use Assistant.
Want to start from scratch? Just choose a layout and take advantage of the vast clipart collection, 60 photo collage templates, 120 background designs, 100 image masks, and Disc Cover's flexible design tools.
iTunes Playlists, iPhoto Albums, and More
Disc Cover seamlessly integrates with only the best Mac OS X applications. Import track info and lyrics from your iTunes library, photos from iPhoto and Aperture, as well as video from iDVD projects, iTunes, and QuickTime movies in the Finder. You can also import data from music CDs, your Toast Titanium projects, tab-delimited files, and more.
LightScribe and Labelflash Direct Disc Labeling
Burning your design straight to CDs and DVDs from LightScribe and Labelflash™ has never been simpler. Disc Cover was even the first Mac OS X disc labeling program to support DiscT@2 technology. So you won't be surprised when you hear that Disc Cover offers a collection of designs optimized for LightScribe media.
Tons of Paper Layouts for Great Results
Disc Cover supports tons of label paper formats from the most popular manufacturers, including Avery, Neato, Memorex, and others. If you don't find the layout you need, use the intuitive custom layout dialog.
Printing right to the top of your discs with the help of a direct-to-disc printer is also no problem. Disc Cover is compatible with printers from HP, Epson, Canon, and other manufacturers.
What's New in Version 3.1
● The new Photos app released in OS X 10.10.3 is now supported.
● Several new models of Canon printers with Tray Type J are now supported.
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: 25 April 2015
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 62.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Belight Software, ltd
- © 2014 Belight Software, Ltd
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later