Why should the chicken get all the fun?
From Hipster Whale, the makers of the original Crossy Road® with over 120,000,000 downloads, and Disney comes Disney Crossy Road—an all-new take on the 8-bit endless adventure to cross the road without splatting!
Tap and swipe your way to a record-setting number of steps with 100+ Disney and Pixar figurines while dodging crazy and unexpected obstacles in the 8-bit worlds of Toy Story, Zootopia, The Lion King, The Haunted Mansion, Tangled, Wreck-It Ralph, and more.
• COLLECT over 100+ Disney and Pixar figurines, including Mickey, Donald, Buzz Lightyear, Rapunzel, Mufasa, Sadness, Wreck-It Ralph, Madame Leota, and other favorites (many with fun surprises)!
• JOURNEY through 8-bit depictions of Al’s Toy Barn, the Pride Lands of Africa, the Haunted Mansion, San Fransokyo, and more while enjoying 8-bit versions of familiar tunes like “You’ve Got a Friend in Me” and “I Just Can’t Wait to be King!”
• MASTER special themed challenges unique to each of the worlds, such as weathering blizzards, collecting cherries to earn special power-ups, avoiding thundering stampedes of wildebeest, staying clear of falling barrels, and then some!
You can upload and save content from this app to your device
Visit the official Disney Crossy Roads website - http://lol.disney.com/games/disney-crossy-road
Minor bug fixes and optimized performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Why did the duck cross the road? ’Cause his name was Donald, and his pal Mickey was on the other side. This version of the hugely popular Crossy Road does more than just insert beloved Disney and Pixar characters into its blocky, obstacle-dodging fun—each of its nine unique worlds is bursting with clever gameplay tweaks, heartwarming detail, and cherished characters to collect. From the jaunty Inside Out theme that plays as you gather memory orbs to the Haunted Mansion voiceovers taken straight from the classic ride, it’s a great game made better with a dash of Disney magic.
Addictive and Awesome!
The game is sooo addictive but the weekend challenges are a bit annoying when you lose all of your lives could u add maybe 10? Sometimes I find addictive games (after a while) start to get a bit annoying when you're just looking to relax. Something I really liked was the dice mode thingy. I like how it gave u a chance to explore all the characters you'd collected and sometimes I found myself saying - "oh cool I didn't know I had that" and "oh I forgot I had that character!" The other thing I wasn't to fond of was the double ups I understand it was to make it more realistic seeing as it was a vending machine thingy but it was a bit annoying spending all your money on the double ups. Overall it was an awesome app!
Hi Disney Rossy road.
Hi, my name is Vanessa and I play this game daily. My points are probably useless but, here you go.
Whenever I play there is a bug. For example, one time I was playing this fabulous game and in the cars category, there was a duck. A duck, you could play as a duck. I looked at the cars names and they were, Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse etc. it was very weird. I played as Mickey Mouse and it was Mickey in the cars map? It was confusing.
I was jumping away while playing this game. And all of a sudden I die when I didn’t jump. Huh? The game made me die when I stood there. Cool....
I love playing this game. Some of the obstacles sometimes are way to big. My point is that can you make them a little smaller. For instance, I was playing in a category and I was playing as somebody (I forgot). I was hopping along and it came to this absolutely HUGE limo and it was weird. I tried to pass it another car killed me. Can you please make them a little smaller? Thanks.
Well my weird points are useless so goodbye.
- Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- 205.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Disney
- In-App Purchases
- Classic Figurine $0.99
- Rare Figurine $2.99
- Epic Figurine $4.49
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.